1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by myeroticid, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I "like" that he brought this to our attention.

Neophyte likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Moderator Staff Member

3. pussycat

pussycat Moderator Staff Member

If that's what the people of New Hampshire want, let them. Quite frankly, who gives a shit, until they try to go from New Hampshire to somewhere else (undoubtably quoting their constitutional right to freely travel from state to state).
    If they try to come to Canada, which a lot of them do on a daily basis normally, they will simply be denied entry. Once you are denied entry, it is usually permanent.
    Works for me.

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. Dane211

Dane211 Moderator Staff Member

Ohio just passed a bill the prohibits employers from requiring current employees get vaccines and
    prohibits anyone hiring anyone that a vaccine is required before being hired.

I agree with pussycat for the most part except imho, if an un-vaccinated person wants to expose themself,
    fine with me, let them catch it and suffer the consequences.
    I just hate the anti-vaxxers deny their children a life free of diseases that could be totally eradicated if it
    wasn't for them.

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  5. pussycat

pussycat Moderator Staff Member

You're not disagreeing with me, that's basically what I just said.

I just hate the anti-vaxxers deny their children a life free of diseases that could be totally eradicated if it
    wasn't for them.

That's what I didn't say. Although I agree with it 100%. But then you open up the whole case of "they're my kids and I'll raise them my way and the government has no right...........ad nauseum."
    In my years of employment I have heard this so many times, people who just refuse to accept that what they think is right is actually.........WRONG.
    There is no reasoning with these idiots. They would sooner watch their loved ones die.

Dane211 and whitecoffee1 like this.