1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. JoaoMiguel

JoaoMiguel Trusted Member

Hello, i'm 25yo and live in Brazil, i used to play with my cousin when we were young but lost contact after some time

I love to see and share some stuff i find online, expecially mom and son

2. gts008

gts008 Trusted Member

I'm from Taiwan. I've had feelings for my mother since a long time ago . I hope to know more people I like in the world and want to share family stories with more people

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2021
    chrismastreepussy25 and laymanms like this.
  3. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

4. GinaBClear

GinaBClear Trusted Member

This could be my happiest day in my entire life. finding this forum. I've only dream about it and I swear I've been searching about a site about incest. I would be happier if I found this when I was younger, but I still got a few years left of me, so better late than never?

cuqui27, Crosser, Odhersbala and 10 others like this.
  5. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

6. Becauze

Becauze Trusted Member

Hi I’m Jenny I’m 34. I was a lurker here for a bit but then work consumed most of my time thankfully It’s called down and I have time to myself again. This forum is one of my favorite places to escape to.

7. Currious3995

Currious3995 Trusted.Member

Hi I am a 50+ male and find this subject so fascinating and quite sexually arousing obviously.

Odhersbala, winksir and kevinjo like this.
  8. toofers.

toofers. Trusted Member

Just a lurker

9. winksir

winksir New Member

Hello, I am in my late 30s. Married 21 yrs, 4 kids. I've been slacking on being social. I don't know what I'm doing in this life. I've been through many Turmoils and many strives to gain a sense of who I am. I am broken with miracles to my reason to enjoy being alive. For our creator has blessed us with many visually and so much hidden before our eyes. I don't know what to believe and or think about life with "equality", "freedom", "wrong", "right" "free speech". I am an oxymoron and a fool who follied into wisdom. I have grown up with many mental changes in my beliefs and reasons. However, I know nothing. I feel shame in my beliefs, because of my childhood upbringing. I guess how welcoming I am with this group of people, I may share more of my experiences. My beliefs and experiences. It will be great to have some engaging exchanges of experiences in conversation. I am good with machines, cell phone's, computer's hardware and software, and programming. However, in the past couple of years I've been pulling away from my interests. I deal with mental health issues. I don't seek pity but mutual respect among people who have never been in my situations or have been in the same situations. I am not perfect nor am I seeking to be perfect. So forgive me ahead of time if I can seem arrogant to my beliefs or to another's beliefs. I will never cast judgment nor any bias among you all and I hope that the same will be made on to me. I moved from the north to the south 1000 miles from "home". I enjoy where I am now. However, I have no friends or anyone who has understanding of what I see as or should be seen as "normal" or "acceptable". Winksir is an alias, I prefer to be called sir or winksir is fine. Would be great to have some friends who have common experiences or beliefs. One may not be able to change the world in a day but I care not to change what I seem to have no control over, other than being myself and how I see myself being. I enjoy learning and gaining understanding. Knowing I am not alone is comforting. I look forward to hearing from others and getting to know anyone who is interested to be friends. Stay safe

Genobee1 likes this.
  10. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

11. slisse

Welcome to IB.

12. slisse

Welcome to IB.

13. slisse

Welcome to IB.

winksir likes this.
  14. Snuggz

Snuggz Trusted Member

Hey

15. winksir

winksir New Member

Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to reading more on the rules.

Genobee1 and slisse like this.
  16. HornyTexan432

HornyTexan432 Onii-chan to imaginary imoutos

Hi, I don't participate much in forums, but a lot of the threads here have me interested. I'm a longtime fan of this particular topic, going back...well, a long way, haha. I'm a massive geek who is into video games, comics, movies, etc.

I dunno what else to post right now, so feel free to say "Hi".

Odhersbala likes this.
  17. luke.lauper89

luke.lauper89 New Member

Hello everybody,
    I didn't think there was a nice forum like this on the edgy subject of incest.
    My name is Luke, I just turned 31. I am a singer, but I also do radio and voice.
    I have been single for many years. Heterosexual.
    I currently live with my parents, although they have not gotten along for many years.
    I am an only child, since birth. My mother, 63, lost my stepbrother to whom she was very attached several years ago on her birthday.

18. luke.lauper89

luke.lauper89 New Member

The two of us are very much in symbiosis and over the years I have closed up like a hedgehog for different fears. In short, I realized that I fell in love with her.

19. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

HornyTexan432 likes this.
  20. Emma Dubois

Emma Dubois Trusted Member

We are a married couple very intrigued by incest stories and fantasies

Ajua and Odhersbala like this.