1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi rt00211, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

2. Neophyte

Hi Stud4dad, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

3. useruser1234

useruser1234 Trusted Member

4. Neophyte

<Scratching head>

Hi useruser1234, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

5. momlover2316

momlover2316 New Member

Good afternoon everyone. I'm just a 20 year guy who is in a sexual and romantic relationship with my mom. Just really hoping to share and learn more about others in similar situations as we are.

isoman17 likes this.
  6. Neophyte

Hi momlover2316, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

7. punchbear

punchbear Trusted Member

Hey everyone. Kinda new here, figuring out how it works. I'm a 25 yo male from Asia. Really interesting in mom son stuff.

Krazyzeroo likes this.
  8. Neophyte

Hi punchbear, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

9. 1andy

1andy Trusted.Member

Hi just got here it's me ( andy )

10. PierreM

PierreM Trusted Member

Hi,

New guys with many fantasies about my mom !
    Can't stop dreaming about it since the first time I discover her sextoy...
    I remember many stories when I used to live with my hot mom.
    Hope to talk to you very soon

laymanms likes this.
  11. Big Tatas Lover

Big Tatas Lover New Member

hi everyone, I'm new here! it's great to be a part of such a huge group of likeminded individuals! more power to you all !!

12. Meriem

Meriem Trusted Member

Hello, My name is Meriem, I live in Casablanca, Morocco with my husband. We have been together for 6 years.
    He had a child from his previous marriage who is now XX years old.
    For the past few months I have had desires for him. I denied his cravings but eventually they caught up with me and I touch myself every day whenever I get the chance and think of him.
    I come to talk about it on this forum because I have no one around me to talk to, I feel ashamed but at the same time I want to fulfill the fantasies that I think about every day.

Excuse my level of English, but I am using a translator because I am not an English speaker.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  13. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

Star_of_sea and Meriem like this.
  14. Meriem

Meriem Trusted Member

Hello,
    Ok sorry i understand this rule

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  15. AnonymousBrit

AnonymousBrit Account Deleted

Welcome. Your translator must be a good one because the English isn't bad at all. :)

Meriem likes this.
  16. Athelstan

Athelstan Trusted Member

Hi Im Athelstan,
    Im straight.

17. Kam45!

Kam45! Trusted Member

Hello I am new to this but I look forward sharing with like minded people

18. Pussdestro

Pussdestro New Member

Hows It Going?
    I Should've Introduced Myself before indulging in my sexual feelings lol when I was young I had sexual fantasies about my mom always spied even asked her once if we could do something unfortunately I never was successful but always enjoyed Incest now I'm here cumming to everyone's experience lol hope no one minds sharing stories or even pics

Kam45! likes this.
  19. Meriem

Meriem Trusted Member

Thank you, i use Google translator... The best free :p

Kam45! likes this.
  20. Kam45!

Kam45! Trusted Member

That so exciting I would love to share but be gentle this is my first time talking about this subject