1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. DocSavage7

DocSavage7 Account Deleted

Re: Hi

Great to see you cum onboard martthe4th... Whether you are on all the time or only now and then, we are still pleased to see you.
    And Firefox? well what else, really! :)

Doc

secret_lemon74 and mitaine271 like this.
  2. imported_MickeyD

imported_MickeyD Account Deleted

Hullo all!
    Going by MickeyD here. I'm a 47 yo male and just decided to search and found the site. I've got a few real life events to share eventually regarding my youth, no age given.. mums the word etc..
    I am a para and life sucks on that side, but I'm alright with it.
    ANy way.. just saying Hullo.. so.. Hullo!

3. Xx8ball1

Xx8ball1 Account Deleted

welcome to IB mickey glad to have you here and hope you enjoy it here as well :D

Billybud likes this.
  4. shitforbrains

shitforbrains Account Deleted

Welcome aboard MickeyD. I look forward to anything you have to share.

5. DocSavage7

Hello right back to you MickeyD... And welcome to IB!

Doc

6. imported_MrT

imported_MrT Account Deleted

42 male- Washington State. new here, maybe a month or so, but think I have looked at every post twice. Always had the "hidden" fantasy- well-guess I still do, but hey- Mom may never be, but it is sure nice reading about it. Whoever does the animated girls is totaly amazing. Thanks for sharing, gives a guy some kinda of outlet.

Keep on posting

Irishwoman likes this.
  7. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

Welcum to IB MrT,I am glad you are enjoying it here :D

8. DocSavage7

Great to see you on IB MrT.... Welcome and Enjoy yourself here!

Doc

9. shitforbrains

shitforbrains Account Deleted

Welcome aboard, MrT.

10. imported_huffer

imported_huffer Account Deleted

HI everyone

I am a 22 year old DJ from California. I have been a lunker for about 2 years now. This site bring out all of my bad side. :D :D :D I hope to post my story sometime soon. Just to much on my plate LOL

11. JD65

JD65 Trusted Member

Re: HI everyone

Post it when you are ready huffer. Thanks for the introduction, and Happy Holidays :lol:

12. C_Raven

C_Raven Account Deleted

Hey folks

I've been a lurker/infrequent poster on this site for a year or so. Fifty year old canadian male, always been pretty open minded to anything which is what drew me here. Surfing the web to "dark corners' is one of my many passions....lol

I think I am now comfy enough here to start posting some more, share some of my stories and insights. I warn you all....I tend to be a bit irreverent and sarcastic, but I do it for fun and try to never be disrespectful, but I can rarely resist a good joke. I really believe the world is funny place, and people are a laugh riot...lol

I work in science (marine bio.), am an emerging artist (very cool finding an 'inner gift'), lover of nature (minus the snow...who thought that was a good idea???)....oh...and a "hermit curmudgeon"....lol

oh and I chose my avitar because I work with fish, and fish are so damn cool.

13. imported_dirtymike

imported_dirtymike Account Deleted

HI everyone, new to the board and looking to make friends. I love sex and incest is very hot to me. I played with my sister and cousin growing up, but only touching and kissing. I am hoping to find some like minded people on here and maybe do some roleplaying and chatting. How has everyone found this site, useful? I'm also on another site so hoping that the incest community will be online.

Bimom58, Lorenzo5438 and JacobLennon like this.
  14. DocSavage7

Great to hear from you all! Always wondered about your fish Avatar C_Raven.... :)

Doc

Jimmie1010 likes this.
  15. imported_BrotherLuv

imported_BrotherLuv Account Deleted

Hello

West coast dad, have had great tasty experience with brother and sister, would love to chat with others with similar interests

Bimom58, Lorenzo5438 and JacobLennon like this.
  16. Xx8ball1

Xx8ball1 Account Deleted

welcome to IB brotherluv. hope you enjoy it here :D

17. imported_BrotherLuv

imported_BrotherLuv Account Deleted

Thanks

Glad to be here, if anyone would like to chat about either experiences or fantasies, PM me or something. Like to webcam or voice chat too, typing is so old fashioned.

JacobLennon likes this.
  18. imported_norman605

imported_norman605 Account Deleted

I can say that I am an adult man way over 21 years old of age.I have been here for awhile ad I love this place.I live in New York State near the Hudson River about 100 miles north of New York City.I was married and My ex and I have a son.

19. DocSavage7

Welcome to IB norman605... Great to see you here!

Doc

20. imported_Hirohito

imported_Hirohito Account Deleted

Hello everybody,

I'm a 21 male from France.
    I like all kind of incest. I don't feel ashamed about this fantasy.

In real life, i'd like to have sex with my mother.
    Hope to enjoy my stay here !

See you later.

JacobLennon likes this.