1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Can you trust your son or daughter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by denise, Nov 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denise

denise young men

For weeks after we crossed the line it worried me that Peter might tell his friends about his new sex life and that they will somehow make out that we are involved..Did it worried you that someone might find out about your relationship?

IsoUser, Deepdiver, LuckyDuck and 6 others like this.
  2. tamika smith

tamika smith Trusted Member

We trust each other completely, That is what makes this love so strong. Me and my daughter have always been very close. She has always been very stable. We agree that the only person we can trust is each other.

3. orly6666

orly6666 Trusted.Member

Hi Denise, welcome to the forum.
    Have you had a frank discussion with your son about the negative consequences of him telling anyone about your relationship? I would suggest making it clear to him that he has a good thing going, and the last thing HE wants is to foul that up. Probably also need a discussion about displays of affection when anyone is around so people don't start suspecting things. Enjoy yourselves! :)

4. Djole

Djole Trusted.Member

It's a question that I think that many people ask themselves.

I think that, if the boy is old enough, that he is certainly aware of what, and to who he can say.

Teens today are more open then their parents ever were, they do things that wives in stable marriages never would, on second dates, without a thought.

He probably knows that if he told his friends, that he is having "Fun" with his mother, that they would laugh at him, call him names, and if they didn't, then they just understand it, so there is no harm, if he does tell. :D

178816202881_6.jpg
    A picture of teens having fun in the 'old' days....

5. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

Apparently teens in the old days had a better sense of geometry than contemporary teens. Looks like they had a lot of fun while triangulating.

Queen50, Deepdiver, Jolinney and 4 others like this.
  6. Emily129307

Emily129307 Good mommy

I trust my son completely, was afraid of that too, but we had a conversation about this and I explain to him everything. 3 years and still no one knows.

7. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

I continue to be impressed with your sensible approach to your relationship with your son. It's something to be admired and emulated.

Queen50 and Emily129307 like this.
  8. Emily129307

Emily129307 Good mommy

Thanks.

FrankWatcher likes this.
  9. PaulKelly14

PaulKelly14 Trusted.Member

We trust our children implicitly. We have had and continue to discuss the implications of others finding out about our family. They understand the risks and accept that some sacrifices are necessary.

10. Keorn

Keorn Account Deleted

I found it difficult to hide my erections in public when the woman I loved was closeby.
    Young men have erections all the time when they see the right woman.

11. Emily129307

Emily129307 Good mommy

Erection is normal and expected but incest dont so thats why is best keep it hidden.

12. Keorn

Keorn Account Deleted

Yes, but I thought he gets hard often when he is with you.

Emily129307 likes this.
  13. Emily129307

Emily129307 Good mommy

Well thats on him.

D.C. Barnet and FrankWatcher like this.
  14. donna_meghan

donna_meghan Trusted.Member

Hey there Djole .. nice pic .. really nice pic

Donna & Meghan

15. Djole

Djole Trusted.Member

166838231051.jpg

Why, thank you! ............

Stiff, IsoUser, Deepdiver and 8 others like this.
  16. Sanja

Sanja Account Deleted

I can trust my children 100%. It would be bad if it wasn't.

17. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

I have total, absolute and complete peace of mind in knowing that Mom enjoys that sense of fidelity and silence on my part, knowing of her relaxation regarding any future circumstances that might arise and take shape in our lives. As far as I am concerned, I could never betray Mum as either a protective mother or a loving partner. As a mother it would be impossible for all the time and effort that she has always dedicated to me, knowing that only I would enjoy in the future that culture and its effort, its continuous sacrifice in my formation as a human being, the insistent transmission of its ethical and moral principles with her word and example and her continuous formation with cultural trips, specially chosen music and the leisurely reading of books, including works that most of my generation do not even know by name or, at most, are only the memory of a passing and past literature exam, forgotten in time, some old names, a writing style outside my time that were forming and cultivating what today is the Spanish language. As a couple, and even in the worst and saddest of possible scenarios, such as a separation that might occur, a fork in our paths that would lead us to radically distant landscapes at some point in the future, I would always have the respect of the person who taught me to love and of the person who loved me, who knew how to take to the most extreme intensity a feeling that was not an everyday occurrence, ceases to be extraordinary when it is born in a shy and nervous way, surprising and with time it takes its shape, intensity although it can only be reduced to the inside of our home, while outside, it can be an accomplice look among people, some laughter at the same pace and the hands joined among the people around us. Also, and within the whole context of infinite gratitude, I would never forget the whole world of sexual excitement, his medical explanations before my doubts and his lips and fingers, his skin looking anxiously for my body, remain with me forever all those mischievous games, daring to try new techniques well known to mum, toys of new sensations that are common when between friends are only shy comments between nervous laughs, all that sexual world that is forming a unique complicity and that have meant to reach some knowledge, connection and communion that can only arise from the mutual desire of exploration and delivery. How not to respect any day as it beats crazy mum's heart after an orgasm provoked by me, how not to respect her pleas asking to let her rest, taken to the extreme of her physical resistance orgasm after orgasm, how not to respect any day that it was mum to whom I wanted to give my virginity and she received it with a smile of love. In the event that I hope it never happens that mum decided to end the relationship, my respect for her, for all that it entails and I hope it entails in my life for a long time, I would never adopt a behavior even if it might cause her some harm. I have never done it, I would not do it in the present and mum would always have my commitment to never do it in any possible future.

In my opinion, the essential problem is that when a relationship ends, the part that doesn't want it to end is the one that causes the most problems, confusing his love with revenge, hate, anger and rage, believing that his unsatisfied loving feelings and the certainty that they will never again be complemented by the right person, lead him to an extreme manifestation not of pleasant and beautiful feelings, like love, but of its most negative part and of feelings that no one should be proud of. In such circumstances, it is evident that the only thing that can be achieved is to take away all the respect, belief, and truthfulness to the feelings professed at the time, that is, you can love a person when that person corresponds to you as much as if he or she does not, since love must be the respect for the freedom of the other person, being able to demand, at the most and in a relationship already formed, sincerity always and continuous fidelity. Because when a relationship ends and you don't accept the decision of that person to break up, you are really respecting the characteristics of love, you are really respecting that the happiness of the other person is more important than your own, you are really loving, you are really respecting LOVE?

LuckyDuck, orly6666, Djole and 2 others like this.
  18. Djole

Djole Trusted.Member

Really loved what what you said SoS, I think that you've 'Hit the nail on the head', with everything that you've said.

I would like to add my own point of view to your words, as to the expression of LOVE.

Everything mentioned is something that I think that most parents would, or should, want for their children. The discovery of the world around them, the help in achieving the most from the experience that we have in the time that we are given on this world.

Like so many other areas in human achievement; the pursuit of love is is a life long goal. But when you stand on the 'shoulders of tall people' you see very far. So is the experience, in love, that we can get from our predecessors; be they our parents or greats like Tolstoy or Mocart.

What I want to add is this: we learn a lot, we're shown so much, and it is a lifelong love that our parents give us, along with so much of their sacrifice.

Letting that love be burdened with social norms of the time we live in is unacceptable to me. Finding a reason to end a love that has been nurtured for years is also unacceptable.

A love of a daughter for her mother, or father, son, or brother, is everlasting, bar none.

We all want to live long and prosper, and in that long life, our interests, our goals, change, but our love is everlasting. It shouldn't be burdened by the petty jealousies or the possessive nature of people. Norms imposed by hypocritical preachers of right and wrong. That, I can see as an obstacle.

I love my offspring, I want the best for them, I do as much as I am able; I'm happy for them, not just for the time that they spend with me, I'm happy for their successes in this world. Now that I helped them on their way, they strive and achieve as much as they want, as much as they are able, then we meet and are happy together spending quality time before the next project.

And life goes on.... apart but together.... in pursuit of our future, we live happy and supportive of one-another. What we do behind closed doors is no ones business, today; maybe one day many will live like that and it won't be a 'taboo' anymore and one less thing to worry about.:)

Cheers.

19. Deepdiver

Deepdiver Spice is nice, but incest is best

THAT is a great cup of coffee in the morning. Yes, that would get me up... and awake.

20. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

Speaking from experience I implicitly trust my daughter after all we have been living as husband and wife for 10 years now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.