1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

California needs a enema.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Amanda, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Dane likes this.
  2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I honestly cannot fathom how those snakes that pose as attorneys who destroy peoples lives on purpose
    sleep at night.

Neophyte likes this.
  3. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

On pillows and mattresses stuffed with hundred dollar bills, of course!:mad:

Dane likes this.
  4. Neophyte

Genobee1 likes this.
  5. Neophyte

itshot likes this.
  6. Neophyte

7. Neophyte

8. Neophyte

9. Neophyte

itshot likes this.
  10. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Cali fact I forgot till I heard it? Does anyone know or remember who banned open carry and started the restriction of guns in that state? No other than Ronny Reagan as Governor. Why? Not because guns were bad. They were scared, at the time, of the Panthers. Who would stick to the letter of legal and open carry. The entire anti gun culture in CA started by the man who is lauded as the ultimate conservative and his cohorts.

Remember. I lean social left. But am pro gun. Pure Second with logic. Either no restrictions or if we all agree some are OK you cant just demand your side's.

Then again I think I should be allowed to own working tanks and fighters.

Dane likes this.
  11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I am old enough to remember that. It was a reaction because he didn't know what else to do because he wasn't getting the support he needed to stop open carry into government buildings where elected officials were in session.

The Black Panther Party was an imminent deadly threat.

Not saying his choice was the best one to make, but he had to do something that would pass in law by both pro and anti-2nd.

They were a Marxist, racist, radical group telling all blacks to arm themselves, war against whites and take over the country by any physical or deadly force necessary.

They are still around. But most people, of any color who has half a brain, understands they stand for anarchy in order to elevate themselves only.

12. Neophyte

I heard a lot about how the Black Panthers were a Racist and Radical group, but I never heard of any Marxist affiliations. Though I would believe it about the group Move.

Dane likes this.
  13. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I need to re-phrase, They ARE a Marxist group. It didn't start out that way, but it seems all California "groups", or
    any race centered group, falls into that realm.

Racism is the focus of Marxism. So any group that is race centered, IS, or will BECOME, Marxist.

Marxism is also religious centered, or I should say, anti-religious centered.
    Marx hated Christianity, but he was only exposed to the Greek Orthodox form of Christianity.

14. Neophyte

Dane and itshot like this.
  15. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

How's defunding the police working out Commiefornia?

Dane, Neophyte and itshot like this.
  16. Neophyte

17. Smallfarm34

Smallfarm34 Account Deleted

California has alot of people who need their heads removed from their own ass lol. So happy I'm Canadian lol better beer and whiskey lol

18. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  19. Neophyte

Dane and Dracoa like this.
  20. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Sounds like the Governor of California is still trying to buy votes.

Dane likes this.