1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Boys! How do you like your dick sucked?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by arianfuk9, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calist

Calist Account Deleted

It's nice to stick my cock into a girl's mouth. But it's much nicer to stick it into her pussy or her asshole. I'm not a fan of blowjobs. I prefer fucking.

2. sunsewer547

sunsewer547 Trusted Member

I guess it would be no hands and alot of ball sucking but no asslicking as that just turns me off in that i find it too degrading.

Akbloke and Calist like this.
  3. L4FUN28

L4FUN28 Account Deleted

I love it when they roll their tongue around my head with just the tip in their mouth. Then making my dick disappear slowly into their mouth a few times before they massage my head again with their tongue.

Akbloke likes this.
  4. Bakki

Bakki Trusted Member

I love when girl suck my balls and jacking me off. At the end I like to cum in her mouth.

Calist likes this.
  5. Pål

Pål Trusted Member

With passion, anything else is up to you:D

6. Skavange13

Skavange13 Trusted Member

Definitely slow. Other than that I honestly don't care what position we're in.

7. Brickly

Brickly Trusted Member

Gonna have to make a point of clarification here- no teeth. I've met a stunning number of women who have made the claim that they have some kind of special move they do with teeth that all the boys love. They don't. Really. Unless he is into more masochistic stuff. He's probably saying that because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Gentlemen, am I speaking out of turn here? Anyone agree or disagree?

Akbloke and Calist like this.
  8. romazir2

romazir2 Trusted Member

Slow or fast. In any position, most importantly by sexy MILF.

9. Calist

Calist Account Deleted

I remember a woman who always nibbled on my cock. It was strange. But I adored her. And in a certain way I liked it. We both were sexually demanding and so we had groupsex. I noticed that other guys asked her not to bite their cock.

Some girls are sucking carefully, others use their teeth heavily. Some girls think that using their teeth makes the blowjob even better, others simply can't avoid that the guy feels their teeth. It depends on the girl and on how experienced she is. I prefer blowjobs without feeling the girl's teeth. But if she knows how to handle my dick nibbling can be quite effective!

To make a long story short: I don't agree.

10. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Totally agree....NO teeth thank you very much!!!

Now gums....well, that is different.....LOL

And this way would have me going....:p:p:cool::cool::D:D:D

Brutus58 likes this.
  11. top1dog

top1dog Trusted.Member

One thing girls often neglect is that balls need attention as well the cock. When the girl is inexperienced I usually just stuff my sack into her mouth, but several self proclaimed cock sucking experts I've fucked have still needed a gentle nudge to remind them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

As son keeps his legs cock and balls shaved daughter and i love taking a ball each

13. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

You are a wonderful, considerate mother FunMother..!!! It's no wonder that your Son loves you and his sister so much.

Brutus58 and Calist like this.
  14. Calist

Calist Account Deleted

I totally agree.

I always shave my pubic hair because most women don't like spiky hairs in their mouth. Nevertheless many women concentrate on the cock only, and don't know how to play with the balls. It's a pity.

Brutus58 likes this.
  15. Smitty

Smitty Trusted.Member

Because a lot of men can’t handle their balls being played with! Women are only gentle because of past experience

Calist likes this.
  16. Calist

Calist Account Deleted

Interesting. I've never thought of that. But do you really think so? Whenever I said to a girl that she could suck my balls, she was always willing to. I thought that women may find cocks more interesting than balls. But no woman ever told me about an experience like that.

Are there other members who can bring light into the darkness?

17. Herbsmithiii

Herbsmithiii Trusted Member

69 hee pussy on my face and slow her tough licking the head my cock constantly
    And touching my balls.

18. JamesBiM

JamesBiM Trusted Member

Depends on my partner but generally like being sucked slow with me on the bed and my partner above me. If I can suck/lick them off at the same time, then so much the better.

19. top1dog

top1dog Trusted.Member

Girls can be hesitant I guess because balls are delicate, unlike a stiff throbbing cock which they can wank and tug like crazy, and if sucked too hard or the wrong way you will obviously be in agony! Thankfully never happened to me though.

Brutus58 and Calist like this.
  20. dannym21

dannym21 Trusted Member

nice and slow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.