1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Billie Eilish and Her Brother

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sterling447, Jan 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Downnhill

Downnhill Trusted.Member

I think I read one article where they thought it was odd that, that Eilish's brothers girlfriend was/is almost Billies look-alike.

curiousFred and Sterling447 like this.
  2. lurkorn

lurkorn Trusted Member

You ain't kidding.

incesty 01.png

BigFunProd, EggHead, Brutus58 and 3 others like this.
  3. JackArden7

JackArden7 Family Breeder

I would love if they did. I think that they probably are together in some form or at least have been in the past. What an incredible push forward for loving, consensual incest.

4. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Wow, she's literally a lookalike. She could be like a twin or something that nobody knew about.

5. pplayingpool2

pplayingpool2 Trusted Member

Weren't they on the red carpet kissing or something?

6. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

if you listen to some of her interviews she talks about the days on end they spent in her brothers bedroom recording her music. I bet some of those songs we listen to she is recording it while sitting on his lap with him balls deep in her

7. Fercie

Fercie Account Deleted

That doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about the situation to prove you wrong. I'd also prefer to believe this.

ricky09, Sterling447 and JoshuaMN like this.
  8. someone_somewhere

someone_somewhere Trusted Member

I don't really follow gossip magazines. Is that something they talk about if there a hint or is it still so taboo that noone dares to speak of it?

curiousFred likes this.
  9. Sterling447

Sterling447 Love your family

WOAH - That's awesome!
    Can you imagine the 3 of them together? - FUN!

Giacomo, lurkorn and curiousFred like this.
  10. Sterling447

Sterling447 Love your family

That's the point - the "moral majority" is neither moral nor a majority. - During these times of social change, if only a few famous incest couples "came out" publicly and talked about how incest was fun and healthy and loving, and people can see how it did not mess them up mentally or emotionally, and God did not strike them down with a bolt of lightning for their supposed sinful relationship...

Well then maybe we could get the criminal laws against it abolished, and maybe everyone would find it happens a lot more often than people think, and a lot of future incest couples would be free from yet another stupid religious restriction that keeps us from loving each other in peace.

Xr4ti, JackArden7, Akbloke and 2 others like this.
  11. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

i couldn't agree more. The government has no business telling people what to do with their own bodys.

Sterling447 and Akbloke like this.
  12. Wowzers2004

Wowzers2004 Trusted Member

Is she the one that wear# the super sized clothes?

13. brolover

brolover Trusted Member

Wow. I thought this was her.

They look identical.

Sterling447, lurkorn and JoshuaMN like this.
  14. silentgray

silentgray Trusted Member

I've wondered this as well, and thought they would make a great couple. Wonder how much is our active imaginations.

15. Xkicker

Xkicker Trusted Member

have you seen this?

16. simplesynamic

simplesynamic Trusted Member

There was a photo of a female celebrity kissing her son in a pretty unmotherly way, although the son is supposedly gay.

curiousFred and JoshuaMN like this.
  17. BigFunProd

BigFunProd Trusted.Member

Makes you wonder if it is just his type or this is on purpose so that if a paparazzi every manages to snap a pic of the two he can claim it was his girlfriend.

Sterling447, lurkorn and JoshuaMN like this.
  18. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

yea i bet this is it

Sterling447 likes this.
  19. simplesynamic

simplesynamic Trusted Member

Interesting theory.

Sterling447 likes this.
  20. BigFunProd

BigFunProd Trusted.Member

Yes, and the voices tell me it is only like 70% insane. And I am sure they are right, otherwise the tinfoil head would have stopped them!

It's more likely that that really is his type. There is a psychological effect that makes you attracted to people with similar genes. It's why there are so many stories about family members who got separated young and then started something up when meeting as adults. And the same thing might occur with very similar appearance.

JoshuaMN and lurkorn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.