1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Anyone else on here attracted to older women?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AdultCartoons, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico3

Rico3 Trusted Member

Yes, especially Latin women

2. somebodySomeone

somebodySomeone Trusted Member

Of course, especially my mother.

3. phil

phil Trusted Member

Women in her mid 30ies or early 40ies are quite hot.

4. rainwatcher

rainwatcher Trusted Member

Several years ago, 50 became the new 40. Now, 60 is becoming the new 50. I think that there isn't much smoking, which helps a lot of people in the long term.

imunderher likes this.
  5. psu_rugger

psu_rugger Trusted Member

Some of my most passionate, sensual, kinky partners were older...the oldest was over 20 years my senior.

6. KAG

KAG Trusted Member

I am. I have an older woman in her 70’s that is hot.

7. DTAW179

DTAW179 New Member

I've only been with women younger than me, but I've recently been fantasizing about older women.

8. Bobbylee

Bobbylee Trusted Member

Older is definitely preferred

9. DaveWebb08

DaveWebb08 Trusted Member

oh yes, would love to fuck an 80 yr old

10. soccerguy

soccerguy Trusted.Member

Looking back I have only had two non-incestual relationships with younger women in my life. One was a casual summer fling and the other was my ex wife. Neither ended well. It seems that I can connect easier with older women. Either that or women just like to mother me.:)

flare47 and Brutus58 like this.
  11. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

I’ve alway like women that were my sisters age(and looked like her). Now that she 53 I’m more into older women. ( as long as they look like my sister)

12. San John

San John Trusted Member

Attraction to Mature women has been my bane.

13. TonyBoy-58

TonyBoy-58 Trusted Member

Hello, I like older women too, matures, or even seniors because I think they take things easier. They just want to have fun and be pleased and are rarely willing to create trouble or other stress. They only want to be sexually active and also are pleased to know they are attractive to younger men. Well that's my opinion from some elder women I know.

14. nikolad92

nikolad92 Trusted Member

Im attracted to 50+ women..maybe because of my mom..

15. martinb33

martinb33 Trusted Member

I have a strong attraction for older women since I am conscious, women from tv, teachers, etc. Especially among women between 40 and 60.

TonyBoy-58 likes this.
  16. Max Rock

Max Rock Account Deleted

I have always found older women so attractive. I think some of it is that I had a lot of attractive teachers and I was bright so I enjoyed talking with them. I also just think 40-50’s women get an amazing body. Younger bodies are amazing too, but this is different.

17. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

One of the precious few benefits of becoming older, I think as a guy anyway, is that our enjoyment of the fair sex tends to widen.
    It's like that old joke - 'When I was 20, they looked good from adulthood up until around 30. Then when I was 30, it was up to 50 or so, at 40 it was up to 70 ... Hell, I can hardly wait to be 100 - they're all going to look good !" :)

EggHead likes this.
  18. Mot

Mot Trusted.Member

Nothing better then having a mature older woman squirt while you eat her out yummy

imunderher likes this.
  19. EggHead

EggHead Trusted.Member

Depends a bit on what you define as older. Being in my late 40s, to me an "older woman" is anyone 50+. But in my 20s, I would have considered a woman in her 30s or 40s as "older", and anyone over 50 as "ancient". :cool:

I wouldn't say that I am specifically attracted to older women. Many of my most intense crushes have actually been younger than me (one was even about 15 years younger - but don't worry, she was well over legal age!). But one girl I was a bit keen on at university was nine years older than me. Moreover, there are certainly some older female celebrities that I consider to be pretty hot - who doesn't love Helen Mirren, for example? Another older female celebrity that I've always had a crush on is Judith Keppel, one of the Eggheads stars. Every time I see her on screen, I get a kind of frisson. She just really does something for me. Patti Newton, wife of Australian TV legend Bert Newton, is 75 and holy heck, she is SMOKING! Some of the supermodels of my youth like Elle MacPherson and Rachel Hunter have aged very well, and Liz Hurley is in her 50s now, I think, and still a megababe.

Advantages of older women - more experience, more maturity (not just in their figures, but emotionally), maybe a bit of "motherliness" to feed a few fantasies, and so on. Again though, I'm not specifically attracted to older women. There are plenty of younger ones I like, though in general I prefer late 20s or older. Teenagers (18-19 still qualifies as a teenager) or women in their early 20s just seem like kids to me nowadays!

20. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Elvira is 69, and still drop dead gorgeous. I wouldn't kick her out of bed even if she was eating crackers in bed.

Mot and Brutus58 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.