1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Anyone else on here attracted to older women?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AdultCartoons, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gopika

Gopika Trusted Member

Ive always liked older women, but not over 50 at this point. I'm sure this will change as I age.

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

When I was younger, I was attracted to older women. Now that I'm older, I'm attracted to younger women. Funny thing is that the women I'm attracted too, then and now, are the same age, go figure. :D

3. Ifonly555

Ifonly555 Trusted Member

Older women are an absolute turn on. There's a sensuality and eroticism only older women seem to have. I'd rather be in the arms of a 40 year old women than a young twenty something. An older women really knows what to do.

4. Brass

Brass Trusted Member

I do like a mature lady

5. Collegebbc538

Collegebbc538 Trusted Member

Ive been attracted to older woman since I was young. My experiences with older woman have always been super hot

6. brint2on

brint2on Trusted Member

Most definitely! I find them real sexy

7. Rawasari3

Rawasari3 Trusted Member

Aku suka kepada wanita yang hampir 50 apa lagi badan montok

[I like women who are almost 50 or more plump]

This is an English only Forum, please post in English or provide an English translation. You have been guilty of making multiple posts in a Foreign language, stop or action will be taken.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2020
  8. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

When I was young I was into any female. Mature, old, young, fat, thin, curvy, anything with a pussy who was CLEAN.
    Can't stand smelly, dirty people at all.

With guys I was a bit pickier. He had to be a good looking guy to me. It's kinda funny, some of the guys I found really nice looking were rated just ok at best with some of my girl buddies.

Ever since about age 35 though, only women my age or older were attractive to me for sex. I prefer women 50+ now.
    But same with guys, except I am not as picking about attractiveness. Much more appealing to me is attitude! With both sexes.

9. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

This is an English ONLY Forum. Please either have a translation or only in English.

10. Curviswhite

Curviswhite Trusted Member

I love over 60 plus, seems to have become a real fetish for me, I think owing to the fact that I always fancied my stepmother and she is now that age

jamesking likes this.
  11. shadow heart

shadow heart Trusted Member

Yeah I've always had a thing for older women, there's just something about them.

3Greatb likes this.
  12. dart

dart Trusted Member

Yes definitely!

13. TonyXVIII

TonyXVIII Trusted Member

Sure who dosen't like a milf, growing up my mother was very strict and stern but i did not develop an odepus complex for her. I do find myself attracted to older women especifically when they take care of themselves

jamesking likes this.
  14. horsefeathers2000

horsefeathers2000 Account Deleted

I love older women especially bbw with big breasts. Makes me cum in no time.

15. Jester91166

Jester91166 Trusted Member

Yeah,i' m attracted to more mature women, they are better at giving bj and not as stuck up as other younger women i have been with.

jamesking likes this.
  16. asdgalskjgla

asdgalskjgla Trusted Member

Of course

17. norbet

norbet New Member

i love mature captions

18. sunsewer547

sunsewer547 Trusted Member

Who doesn't, though i like them reserved and subtle not like some bimbos Ive encountered who just try way to hard.

19. Pål

Pål Trusted Member

There's something very interesting to me about older women who decide they want some and want some now. I've had a few experiences with horny mature ladies and it's just the best

londonboy49 likes this.
  20. Collegebbc538

Collegebbc538 Trusted Member

I love a nice thick mature woman who knows what she's doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.