1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Anal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MasterKC, Jun 29, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

thats exactly the sex positivity I would want my wife/partner to teach my daughter.

2. Twin L

Twin L Trusted Member

same

lovingincest likes this.
  3. Annie.Leonhart

Annie.Leonhart Account Deleted

4. anotherdad

anotherdad Account Deleted

I enjoy the sensation of her ass relaxing a bit at a time as my cock presses until that moment when she opens up just enough and my cock head slips inside. That moment when she groans and I feel her hips push back. Opening herself more. Showing she wants more of me. That long slide into her until my hips mash into her ass. The intensity and intimacy of that moment is something beyond incredible

5. Dan27

Dan27 Trusted Member

Love it. My gf doesn't want to do it often which I understand. She is afraid that butt gets loose.
    Though when we do it she enjoys and cums twice.

6. PaulKelly14

PaulKelly14 Trusted.Member

Could not agree more mate

7. notgoingout1

notgoingout1 Trusted Member

Never done it and no real interest in trying it 2bh

8. MLPSmith

MLPSmith Trusted Member

I’ve received and given, have to say giving is better though lol

GentlyIntense likes this.
  9. judy1947

judy1947 New Member

It has never been a great part of my life. I did learn at an early age it was part of the sexual training . But once i grew older and left the nest i only do it on special occasions
    LOL They may tell you they enjoy it LOL In my experience the MAJORITY of us will do it to please our man. YES a few actually LIKE / LOVE taking it in the ass. But again most do it out of obligation.

10. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

As such sexual training should be done.

QUOTE=LOL They may tell you they enjoy it LOL In my experience the MAJORITY of us will do it to please our man. YES a few actually LIKE / LOVE taking it in the ass. But again most do it out of obligation.[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to argue with your experience, but it clearly differs from mine. The women I introduced to anal were under no obligation to beg for it afterward, but they did, and it was quite clear they craved it. And I know many, many women who seek it, in some cases preferring it to vaginal sex, or only accepting anal. And some women only can come from anal. I always seek to address such desires.

11. Espion79

Espion79 Trusted Member

all three, let's practice anal penetration, and it's very pleasant.

12. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

why? the biggest reason for me is that a penis can fit in their more easily at first. my ex was a virgin and actually found anal easier. the anus is very accommodating.

anal training is a real thing for everyone. I would know. I have taken cock before and I am a guy. so i know how important it is to be gentle.

13. kafka tamura

kafka tamura Trusted Member

The first time with my dad was anal and I loved it

14. jetme777

jetme777 Trusted Member

I love it when permission is granted. USED TO HAVE OLD GIRLFRIEND WHO LOVED ASS TO MOUTH!

15. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

I never had anal with my sisters, sadly. however I have enjoyed it with several girlfriends. I always took my time, used plenty of lube, and in return, they asked for more. My wife loves anal. That includes licking ass too.

16. John1213

John1213 Trusted Member

I have always wanted to try anal with women. It is hard (for me) to find a woman who is willing to do anal. I only found one who didn't really like doing it but would let me do it to her. Unfortunately, her ass was too tight and couldn't get it in.

17. Ribbet

Ribbet Trusted Member

I had a lot of anal with some relatives because they didn't want to get pregnant.. and was and is really nice!

18. Mari

Mari Trusted Member

You probably just didn't have enough experience. Surely you have tried to enter it in a doggy pose. And for a non-trained ass, this is not the best pose.

19. jack66

jack66 Trusted Member

Anal is overrated.

20. Ribbet

Ribbet Trusted Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.