1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Anal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MasterKC, Jun 29, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlmoc

Carlmoc Trusted Member

Mmmm

GentlyIntense likes this.
  2. H2oj97w

H2oj97w Trusted Member

I enjoy anal but ive never done it with anyone other than my fiancee

3. Dubaz

Dubaz Trusted Member

I am probably an ass man truth be told.

imunderher and GentlyIntense like this.
  4. Jolinney

Jolinney Trusted Member

Gf didn't particularly love it, but it was much tighter down there. Just the hassle of prep and cleaning up makes it a rare occasional event.

5. MoistSara

MoistSara Trusted.Member

An Anal household here for sure. Started anal with brother before I went on birth control

6. Lustig

Lustig Trusted Member

So many fond memories going through this thread, countless times I heard "fuck my ass, I'm still a virgin and need to keep it this way". Some times it was a real mess, but at the age of 20-some I didn't really care.

7. MoistSara

MoistSara Trusted.Member

Mum and I love brother going from our cunts to our ass and back again every so often. Him and I did a lot of anal sex before I went on birth control

8. Xwrap1

Xwrap1 Trusted Member

Never tried anal with my sister but my wife loves it. Me personally I don't like doing it. It's messy at the end and I'm usually going straight to the shower and not even looking at my dick because I don't want to see it.

9. Crosser

Crosser Trusted.Member

I love anal sex!
    I took anal virginity of some ex girlfriends, some liked it some others not...
    now me and my wife use to have it, sometimes she refuse it only for two reasons: didn’t clean it well(but if super horny I just need to put it in and it’s done) or because I’m already fucking her pussy and she is about to cum... the trick is to start easy, put a little of spit and start with a finger, enter slow a start stroking at first easy. Just few times we stopped because she was feeling pain.
    When we do it doggy, I always put a finger in her ass and she likes it even more!

10. orly6666

orly6666 Trusted.Member

Hey Sara, have you or your mum ever had any health issues caused by going from anal to pussy?
    It's supposed to be a no no, but I've never heard of it causing a woman problems....

How about from ass licking that you mentioned in another post?

GentlyIntense and MoistSara like this.
  11. MoistSara

MoistSara Trusted.Member

No issues what so ever we even suck him after and we have never had any problems at all.

12. orly6666

orly6666 Trusted.Member

Good to hear, thanks for the reply :)

GentlyIntense and MoistSara like this.
  13. MoistSara

MoistSara Trusted.Member

Just a point to note we lube with coconut oil and from my research it will kill anything nasty that might cause problems and it is wonderful sex with it too

14. balkiss

balkiss Trusted Member

Never tried on either sides :(

15. BigIrishman

BigIrishman Account Deleted

I have read this also. It smells better than most lubes. It doesn't get sticky like most after only a few mins. Overall one of the best I've ever used for anal and I'm an anal fanatic

16. PaulKelly14

PaulKelly14 Trusted.Member

We can also attest to the value of coconut oil.

Also used by the women in our house after they have shaved.

Paul

imunderher and BigIrishman like this.
  17. Seasaw

Seasaw Trusted Member

Not a fan, but I will do it to please

18. MoistSara

MoistSara Trusted.Member

We feel you are missing out if you have not tried anal

19. BigIrishman

BigIrishman Account Deleted

Absolutely missing out. Anal when done correctly is one of the best sexual experiences to be had. The tightness, the depth, the taboo and the safety of being able to cum inside without any worry of pregnancy. Nothing better than making a woman have her first anal orgasam. Their eyes light up just like the cavemen when they created fire for the first time

20. MoistSara

MoistSara Trusted.Member

Glad other enjoy Anal. I love guys telling me that they are going to fuck my arse. That really gets me wet big time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.