1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A Joke For Today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamie jackson, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

A Kentucky Fried Chicken lobbyist meets with the Pope.

He offers a donation of ten million dollars to the church if the Pope agrees to change the words in the Lord's Prayer from give us this day our daily bread to give us this day our daily chicken.

The Pope apologizes and says he is not interested.

100 million dollars , says the KFC rep.

Again the Pope shakes his head and explains that these words are sacred.

One billion dollars. This is our final offer.

After some consideration of the sum of the donation that the church is about to receive, the Pope reluctantly agrees to the deal. He then returned to the Vatican and called a meeting of all the Cardinals.

I have good news and bad news, the Pontiff said. The good news is, I have managed to secure a donation of one billion dollars to our church. The bad news is, we've lost the Wonder Bread account.

2. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Cute and Saucy!:cool:

Perviator and TittyKitty like this.
  3. Mama_Lova

Mama_Lova *L O V E°

Definition of "HandJob" :
    when a girl goes for a manicure

oldman681 likes this.
  4. Rubber duck 2

Rubber duck 2 Trusted.Member

5. Gelder

Rubber duck 2 likes this.
  6. Mama_Lova

Mama_Lova *L O V E°

What do you call a spinning, bisexual dinosaur that loves Juno & Superbad?
    Biceratops

guitarists are pretty good as bisexual lovers
    on the one hand, their fingering must be pretty good; on the other, their wrist action must be pretty good too.

7. Rubber duck 2

8. Mama_Lova

Mama_Lova *L O V E°

;)
    I’m into girls, and I’m into guys, yet I’m still single.
    So I guess you could say I’m all bi-myself.

TittyKitty, Dane and oldman681 like this.
  9. Mama_Lova

Mama_Lova *L O V E°

Three Jewish mothers are sitting on a bench, arguing over which one’s son loves her the most. The first one says, “You know, my son sends me flowers every Shabbos.”

“You call that love?” says the second mother. “My son calls me every day!”

“That’s nothing,” says the third woman. “My son is in therapy five days a week. And the whole time, he talks about me!”

A synagogue has a mice problem. The custodian tries traps, bait, mice, everything. Nothing works. Finally, he goes to the rabbi and explains the problem. “I have the solution,” the rabbi says. “Well, what is it?” says the custodian. “It’s a foolproof plan,” the rabbi says, smiling. “I’ll give them all Bar Mitzvahs — we’ll never see them again!”

Rubber duck 2, oldman681 and Dane like this.
  10. Gelder

'Cute'

11. Gelder

Lol!

12. cdflip

cdflip Trusted Member

Haha.
    Haha

13. Rubber duck 2

14. Gelder

15. Rubber duck 2

16. Gelder

LOL As a wife truly 'endowed', with the monster-in-law from Hades, THANK YOU!:)

17. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

I provide technical support for the computer software published by my company. One day, over the phone, I was helping a customer install a product on a Macintosh. The procedure required him to delete an old file. On the Mac there is an icon of a trash can that is used to collect items to be permanently deleted.

I told the customer to click on the old file and drag it to the trash. Then I had him perform a few other steps. As a reminder, I said, "Don't forget to empty the trash.

Obediently he replied, "Yes, dear."

Dane, TittyKitty and Gelder like this.
  18. slisse

Problems with my laptop required calling the dreaded company help line. The service rep, based in another country, did not speak English very well. So I tried to explain it as simply as possible:

"I can't get the computer to work."

"Ah, I see," he responded. "You are unable to transport your computer to your place of employment."

Djole and oldman681 like this.
  19. slisse

When I overheard one of my cashiers tell a customer, "We haven't had it for a while, and I doubt we'll be getting it soon," I quickly assured the customer that we would have whatever it was she wanted by next week. After she left, I read the cashier the riot act.

"Never tell the customer that we're out of anything. Tell them we'll have it next week," I instructed her. "Now, what did she want?"

"Rain."

Djole, Gelder, oldman681 and 2 others like this.
  20. Gelder

A woman went to the emergency room, where she was seen by a young new doctor. After about 3 minutes in the examination room, the doctor told her she was pregnant.

She burst out of the room and ran down the corridor screaming.

An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was; after listening to her story, he calmed her down and sat her in another room.

Then the doctor marched down the hallway to the first doctor's room.

"What's wrong with you?" he demanded. This woman is 63 years old, she has two grown children and several grandchildren, and you tell her she was pregnant?!!"

The new doctor continued to write on his clipboard and without looking up said: "Does she still have the hiccups?" main-qimg-d741dc094f0722b6508c67d479e79abe-pjlq.jpg

Stevieishard, Dane, slisse and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.