1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A Joke For Today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamie jackson, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

2. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

What is the best position for a woman's ankles ?

Behind her ears.

3. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

During a business trip to Boeing’s Everett, Wash., factory, I noticed several 747 and 777 airliners being assembled. Before the engines were installed, huge weights were hung from the wings to keep the planes balanced. The solid-steel weights were bright yellow and marked “14,000 lbs.” But what I found particularly interesting was some stenciling I discovered on the side of each weight. Imprinted there was the warning: “Remove before flight.”

4. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Hospital regulations require a wheelchair for patients being discharged. However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet—who insisted he didn’t need my help to leave the hospital. After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator.

On the way down I asked if his wife was meeting him. "I don’t know," he said. "She’s still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown."

5. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

6. londonboy49

:rolleyes:

Insp Gadget likes this.
  7. Insp Gadget

8. dale

dale Trusted Member

Lol

Insp Gadget likes this.
  9. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

"Seenager" can be read as a german word which translates to "Lakerodent" :D

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  10. Insp Gadget

He was in ecstasy, with a huge smile on his face, as his wife moved forwards, then backwards, forward ...
    ... then backwards again .... back and forth ..... back and forth ..... in and out ..... in and out.

She could feel the sweat on her forehead, and between her breasts, trickling down the small of her back,
    she was getting near to the end. Her heart was pounding ... her face was flushed ...
    ... then she moaned, softly at first, then she began to groan louder.

Then finally, totally exhausted, she let out an almighty scream, and shouted out ...

" Ok, Ok ! I can't park the fucking car ! You do it, you smug bastard ! "

11. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

An oldie.

Juan comes up to the Mexican border on his bicycle. He has two large bags over his shoulders. The guard stops him and says, "What's in the bags?"

"Sand," answered Juan.

The guard says, "We'll just see about that. Get off the bike." The guard takes the bags and rips them apart; he empties them out and finds nothing in them but sand. He detains Juan overnight and has the sand analyzed, only to discover that there is nothing but pure sand in the bags The guard releases Juan, puts the sand into new bags, hefts them onto the man's shoulders, and lets him cross the border.

A week later, the same thing happens. The guard asks, "What have you got?"

"Sand," says Juan.

The guard does his thorough examination and discovers that the bags contain nothing but sand. He gives the sand back to Juan, and Juan crosses the border on his bicycle.

This sequence of events if repeated every day for three years. Finally, Juan doesn't show up one day and the guard meets him in a Cantina in Mexico.

"Hey, Buddy," says the guard, "I know you are smuggling something. It's driving me crazy. It's all I think about..... I can't sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?"

Juan sips his beer and says, "Bicycles."

Brutus58, londonboy49, Dane and 2 others like this.
  12. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Yeah the older joke is a guy in a factory takes wheelbarrows full of straw out of the building every night and the
    gate security guards never figure out he's stealing wheelbarrows.
    Good gravy, I swear that joke is well over 50 years old because I heard it as a young teen.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  13. china99uk

china99uk Trusted.Member

Awesome and mostly true - in your face teens.....

Insp Gadget likes this.
  14. Insp Gadget

15. londonboy49

16. Insp Gadget

17. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Dane, oldman681 and Brutus58 like this.
  18. Insp Gadget