1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How can you be conservative and pro incest?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Charles Fourier, Sep 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

That is, as my Grandfather would put it,

" A load of bloody nonsense. "

whitecoffee1 and Incs like this.
  2. AnonymousB2022

AnonymousB2022 Account Deleted

You, as a nation, still have many qualities... But because of internal divisions, I see that America is in crisis. I don't believe that the Roman empire laughed because it couldn't get more slaves (a very common explanation among historians...), I believe that the Roman empire collapsed on itself. And I fear that this will happen to the United States one day.

There is an extremely common element in American series, films and documentaries: extremely strong patriotism. And it is evident that the way the world sees you through these means has always been a reflection of reality. But today a part of Americans is exchanging patriotism for international collectivist values (which comes from the social phenomenon called globalism...) and, in doing so, many of them defend things that put the prosperity of the nation at risk. For example: the call by many Americans to indiscriminately welcome any and all immigrants. This would burden you both economically and sociologically (increased crime, increased spending on health and safety, etc.).

3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Another way to look at it....

getfJPPG.png

Now clear your-----------------------------------------------My inner peace----Not..
    mind of all thoughts,----------------------------------------is imagining-------Quite...
    only by clearing your----------------------------------------tearing your--------There...
    mind can you achieve---------------------------------------inner peace into
    inner peace..... -----------------------------------------------tiny pieces.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2021
  4. Daddysarms

Daddysarms Trusted Member

From a Liberterian perspective (which many consider Conservative), the Government certainly does not belong in our bedroom.

Dane likes this.
  5. cuqui27

cuqui27 Account Deleted

cute :p

6. Chronictraceur

Chronictraceur Looking for other like minds

Easy just be complex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.