1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by myeroticid, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I "like" that he brought this to our attention.

Neophyte likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Dane and muttley like this.
  3. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

If that's what the people of New Hampshire want, let them. Quite frankly, who gives a shit, until they try to go from New Hampshire to somewhere else (undoubtably quoting their constitutional right to freely travel from state to state).
    If they try to come to Canada, which a lot of them do on a daily basis normally, they will simply be denied entry. Once you are denied entry, it is usually permanent.
    Works for me.

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Ohio just passed a bill the prohibits employers from requiring current employees get vaccines and
    prohibits anyone hiring anyone that a vaccine is required before being hired.

I agree with pussycat for the most part except imho, if an un-vaccinated person wants to expose themself,
    fine with me, let them catch it and suffer the consequences.
    I just hate the anti-vaxxers deny their children a life free of diseases that could be totally eradicated if it
    wasn't for them.

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  5. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

You're not disagreeing with me, that's basically what I just said.

I just hate the anti-vaxxers deny their children a life free of diseases that could be totally eradicated if it
    wasn't for them.

That's what I didn't say. Although I agree with it 100%. But then you open up the whole case of "they're my kids and I'll raise them my way and the government has no right...........ad nauseum."
    In my years of employment I have heard this so many times, people who just refuse to accept that what they think is right is actually.........WRONG.
    There is no reasoning with these idiots. They would sooner watch their loved ones die.

6. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. SmallTown83

SmallTown83 Account Deleted

In reality it's population control and still not as bad as the Spanish flu or the common flu. On the flip side it brought out for the world to see how selfish and idiotic the vast population really is. It killed alot but alot of people are stupid and helped spread it and perpetuate it beyond what it needed to be.
    Have your life go out as you will but in a way help the death numbers climb.

8. Neophyte

9. Neophyte

Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  10. Neophyte

11. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

That is a lot like the Florida Ban. Where School districts are telling Ron DeSantis to go to hell and instate it anyway. Employers are requiring it whether Ron agrees or not.

12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Yup!!! Government at it's best. No brain, no thinking, just reflex reactions without any real purpose - except to spread/instill FEAR and exert POWER!!!

Neophyte likes this.
  13. Neophyte

14. Neophyte

15. Neophyte

16. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. Neophyte

Depending on the situation, a Democrats position will likely change to best suit their personal enrichment.

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

I see the same type of "fighters for freedom - against vaccination" in many countries in whole world.
    And there is nothing you could do - those people are permanently protesting and fighting.
    Against. Just give them the reason...
    Not for health purposes, of course - for them freedom to die is more important than be cured by vaccine...
    What is so sad....

Incs likes this.
  19. deadrockstar69

deadrockstar69 Trusted Member

I won't get vaccinated no matter what. We are entering into dangerous territory with these medical mandates. I'm not obese and don't have comorbidities. The dangerous side effects of the vaccine are much worse for somebody like me and not worth the risk. Not to mention the vaccine doesn't even stop you from contracting or spreading the virus.
    Now they're saying you're going to need a booster shot because the shots are waning in their effectiveness. With each new variant will be a new mandatory vaccine. They will always be playing catch up while injecting you with messenger mRNA tech that tricks your body into making toxic spike proteins. This will go down in history as one of the greatest most diabolical plans in human history.
    Line up sheep. You think your obedience will get us back to normal. I have news for you we're never getting back to normal. Most of you don't want nor deserve freedom anyways.

20. dreamboy78

dreamboy78 Trusted Member

same mood

Dane likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.