1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mom or sis

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by elliot00007, May 21, 2021.

1. FourNineEight

FourNineEight Trusted Member

Neither in reality.

In fiction, the mother-son dynamic is always more interesting to me than the brother-sister one — if I'm able, I'll pick an exploration of the former over the latter every time. It's probably something to do with how much more of a deviation from the norm it is, since it's the shift of a caretaker and authority figure over to the status of a sex partner. That's a greater departure from the standard familial role than the changeover from that of a sister, given siblings normally act more like close friends of different ages who happen to live together (assuming they get along). It's easier (in fiction) to cross the gap between casual buddy and lover than it is to go from being a lord over someone to their sexual equal or even submissive, so it tends to be less engaging to explore (and many works of romance have such disparities in power as a built-in form of easy conflict that serves to draw the main characters together even as its less savory components push them away).

Which is also part of it. The total upheaval of power dynamics is more interesting to investigate than a simple increase in attraction. Sure, incest is a taboo either way, but two siblings (of similar age) falling in love or lust doesn't connote much of a change in the way they relate on a purely hierarchical level, besides the new sexual dimension they've integrated which may come with undertones or overtones of sexual domination and submission. Meanwhile, a mother falling for her son will often require that she deliberately lower herself to a position in their relationship where he could feel comfortable reciprocating despite his assigned status not playing nice with her advances, while a story of a son chasing his mother can have the implicit caveat that he get her to submit to him on some level in order for their relationship to allow him any autonomy.

When that isn't the case, you can end up with a story about a twisting of the familiar roles within a parental relationship, where a mother provides for and nurtures her son as she did when he was younger, only now the focus isn't on sustenance and need but indulgence and desire, with the usual platonic love they'd feel for one another replaced by a romantic, often carnal variant that serves to highlight the perversion of a dynamic familiar to most readers. It's cool to see, and the sort of thing that can be difficult to involve in a story of siblings going through the same experience, since their roles relative to each other are less defined and their status within the family's hierarchy is often close to identical. Plus, you know, the whole idea of penetrating the place from which you emerged in the same way that you were created. Sisters don't have that detail and never can, unless your family's incestuous history didn't start with you.

TL;DR: I can't answer for real life, but fictional mother-son dynamics are more complex in some ways that I like, so I go with mom over sis every time.

2. snuff

snuff Trusted Member

def mom

3. alta28

alta28 Trusted Member

sister for me

Interesting Imagery and Xr4ti like this.
  4. TrashFlavoredTrash

TrashFlavoredTrash Trusted Member

In real life sister, mom isn't attractive

Interesting Imagery and Xr4ti like this.
  5. Malakati

Malakati Trusted Member

Agree!

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  6. Ultima28

Ultima28 Trusted Member

Mom for me!

7. Smoove1738

Smoove1738 Trusted Member

My mom. Huge ass, and I mean huge! Love to jerk off fantasizing about it. Always shoot the biggest loads.

Buddy4u13 and wanderer976 like this.
  8. tonio0645

tonio0645 Trusted Member

9. Luke49

Luke49 New Member

definitely mom.

10. David1104

David1104 Trusted Member

For me it’s my mom. Since my [edit] teens I got a thing for older women.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2021
    Buddy4u13 and sanatown like this.
  11. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

PWdriver likes this.
  12. David1104

David1104 Trusted Member

When I was talking about that I meant 18 I’m sorry I didn’t think that through!

13. Scottt

Scottt Trusted Member

Sister definitely ♥ She was always slim and hot.

Xr4ti likes this.
  14. offf2

offf2 Trusted.Member

My sister.

Xr4ti likes this.
  15. sahil27

sahil27 Trusted Member

Can absolutely relate to you. Looks like we are living the same life on two different continents. ;)

16. Kai_tracid003

Kai_tracid003 Trusted Member

The two… but if i have to chose it would be mom

AngloIndian1974 likes this.
  17. Jacksanger

Jacksanger Trusted Member

For me, 100% mom

AngloIndian1974 likes this.
  18. Zwarcon

Zwarcon Trusted Member

Ive had a crush on my mom for many of years.

Buddy4u13 likes this.
  19. Stojo11

Stojo11 Account Deleted

I prefer mom

20. FAndF86

FAndF86 Trusted Member

in all fairness I’ve never slept with my mom and only fooled around with me sister but my sister is sexy as all hell, and her and I have a great relationship too.