1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. JackBB

JackBB Trusted Member

Hi everyone once again, my name is Jack, and I hope I don't offend anyone or violate the rules. This is the first time I've written about my experiences. So with everyone's permission, I'll continue my story:

About a week after the family wedding, I acquired my cousin's phone number. I called her home, and talked to her mother. I told her that I wanted to take my cousin to the movies, which she thought was okay. So, we went to the movies. After the movies, we parked near a lake, near my cousin's house. At this point, let me describe my cousin. She was about 5'8'', a school athlete, C to D size breasts, a nice ass, in short a perfect body. She told me she was going out with another boy, but had broken up. Later on, I suspected the reason they weren't seeing each other anymore, was that the boy was black, and her parent's didn't approve. Maybe, that's why the parents approved of me, sort of. They knew my parents, and the girl could kick my ass, if things got out of hand. So, we kept dating for quite a while. Each week our dating started by going to a movie, or some other event. Then, we would go parking at our usual location. We would french kiss, and take turns kissing, licking, and sucking each others chests. And.....her breasts were magnificent!

I'll continue this story later..... Thank You.

2. greenfrog

greenfrog New Member

Hi I AM FROM BANGLADESH.

Odhersbala likes this.
  3. JackBB

JackBB Trusted Member

Welcome, I'm a new member as well! I've always heard incestal activities are prevalent in your part of world. I've always wanted to visit there.

4. Ranetheking

Ranetheking Trusted Member

Hello, I’m Rane, 32 male in Utah. Been into incest since I found it in hentai way back when. Kind of spread from there. No interest in my own family for incest. But still love it.

5. JackBB

JackBB Trusted Member

Now, to continue my story....My cousin and I continued with our activities whenever we could. I don't know how long I could continue our activities. I feared her parents would get wise to our our late night activities. So, occasionally I would treat her and her younger brothers to special events. I took them to the circus, carnivals, ballgames, and other places they normally be wouldn't be able to visit, since their parents were somewhat tight with their money. I figured I was buying time with my special girlfriend. One night after I took the boys home, she and I went out for a light snack: Her pussy and my cock! It started with us necking as usual. In the car, I was on top of her making out, when she told to take off my belt that had a large buckle, and causing her discomfort. I did so, but it caused my pants to fall down. So, she had me on the bottom, where she unbuttoned my shirt to suck and lick my nipples and chest. My pants had slid down enough to expose the top of my hip hugger underwear. This exposed the tip of my penis, peaking out the top edge of my underwear. While she was licking my belly button, she accidently licked the tip of my dick. When she did that, she let out a laugh, and pulled my dick out, entirely. She proceeded to lick my shaft up and down. Then, we experienced our first deep throat. She smiled and laughed the whole time.

I'll continue with my story later. Thanks for reading!

6. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jack, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

7. Neophyte

Hi greenfrog, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

8. Neophyte

Hi Rane, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Ranetheking likes this.
  9. JackBB

JackBB Trusted Member

Hey, this is Jack, back with you as I continue my introductory story. My cousin and I continued to have quickie sex in the backseat of my car. We were flashlighted a few times by the police. They told us to get out of there. But a week later, we were caught again. It should be understood that I only saw my cousin, once or twice a week. I worked and lived the other side of a major city from her. Sometimes, I didn't see her every week. I tried to get her to a motel, but she was a bit leery about doing that. I tried to explain that is safer for us to go to a motel, but no go for her. Then, Christmas was approaching and her parents were taking the family to Florida for 10 days. I told her I was really going to miss her! She said "Silly, I'm not going to Florida, I have a job!" She did have a Christmastime job for the holidays. She took the job, so she "couldn't" go to Florida with her parents and siblings. She was brilliant. She set it up, so she and I could fuck our brains out during Christmas. Her family left on Christmas Eve, and I had to work the afternoon shift. But, when I got off work, I headed straight for her house. I still remember the anticipation I had while I drove across town. Beforehand, I had bought a few nice presents for her. I even bought presents for the rest of her family. One present was a rabbit fur coat for her. Those coats were in style at the time. I brought a big bottle of wine, too. She loved all the presents I gave her, especially the rabbit fur coast. She posed in the fur coast, opened in the front, with no top on underneath. Her beautiful titties sticking out made a memorable picture. I still think about it, today. I don't what ever happened to that picture. Maybe, my wife found it and threw it away. I don't remember, but she would have teased me about it. After the present and some wine, it was upstairs for the night. We stripped and got in bed for the first time, ever. We 69ed for forever. She was on top of me, sucking my dick without worrying about getting caught in the car. I was on the bottom, licking and munching on her snatch. Her pussy hair was light brown, and her cunt looked like the Playboy models of the day. Near dawn, we fucked for the first time when we weren't in a hurry. We spent a couple days, just fucking and sucking. It was wonderful!

I'll have more of the story, next time. Thanks for reading my story.

10. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Hi Jack,

We appreciate you wanting to tell your story here, but this thread is meant for new members introducing themselves to our community. (Not for stories.)

You can create a new thread yourself, where you can put your story in. (This way, it will be easier for our members to read and comment on what you want to tell.)

Thank you.

11. JackBB

JackBB Trusted Member

Firstly, I appreciate your informing me about where to place my stories. However, I don't know how to start my own thread, and if that's even permissible given I'm a new member. And lastly, I am telling my story to introduce myself to the forum, and that's all. Thank you.

12. whitecoffee1

You can simply make one in "General Discussion" if you want .... I can move it once you are trusted.

----

There is a button near the upper right side called "Post New Thread" within every Sub-Forum.

13. JackBB

JackBB Trusted Member

Ok thank you. I appreciate it. I also have other stories to tell.

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  14. Wxyz999

Wxyz999 Trusted Member

Hey everyone, i wanted to make a post again to introduce myself.

I have a lifelong dream of having a big, nudist, open family. I want to raise my kids in an environment that is healthy and doesn't shame any kind of sexual feelings. Incest and inbreeding are just as respected and accepted as any other relationship, and i believe a sex positive upbringing will help them lead happier and more fulfilling lives.

I'm always looking for friends and one day hopefully the right partner to start this family with. If you just want to chat about incest or taboo, my wickr is wxyz999. I will respond periodically so please be understanding if i don't respond quickly.

Odhersbala and connectedkc like this.
  15. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

16. JackBB

JackBB Trusted Member

Ok, thank you. I agree with you, and I hope we can hook up and talk!

17. KUKI 27

KUKI 27 Account Deleted

would love to chat with you hun

18. marolyn

marolyn Account Deleted

Hi to all friendly people, a women 47 from Sweden living alone and are bi, i have a gf and whe meet 1-2 times amonth, i am also addicted to incest and very openminded, my son 21 and i are involved for some years, he is now living with his gf but comes home once a week, as i wrote i am openminded as long there arent any force, violence ore molesting, as you just read i am not that good in english spelling but learning:)
    I love to chat and share exp and fantasys of incest and lovemaking in the family, and women/women love.
    I have wickr
    ;) Marolyn

19. Kolevra

Kolevra Trusted Member

Hey everybody, Young dad with a little lad and soon hopefully a laddette on the way. Would be a bit of fun to see the family together in all the good ways someday. Until then i'm lurking here

connectedkc likes this.
  20. whitecoffee1

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.