1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Are you into incest, or just the taboo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FabioW, Jun 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. FabioW

FabioW Account Deleted

I was never into it for any of my actual family members for the majority of my life. I had an aunt that was hot but that was it. One day while on holiday with my younger sister though we had a shared psychedelic experience that led to us trying things and it suddenly opened up my world. Never once thought I would be into it for my real family, just the taboo nature of the videos but here we are. Interested to hear everyone’s stories

2. Queen50

Queen50 Trusted.Member

Oh my,
    That is so sweet! Congratulations for crossing that line into naughty ecstasy!

3. Ashmad071

Ashmad071 Account Deleted

[edit] it was a real obsession. Couple of cousins and a aunt that fueled my daily self-pleasure. Then life goes and ... well... now, more of the taboo aspect and the total honesty of people appreciating themselves.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2022
  4. M1addog

M1addog Account Deleted

For me it is a little of both. The taboo aspect certainly gets me worked up, but at the same time I have a deep emotional want to have a relationship with my older sister.

Cuckperv, Babysis, BhmFlorida and 7 others like this.
  5. Sokrates

Sokrates Account Deleted

Just the taboo

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2021
    Cuckperv and Richard LeFan like this.
  6. anonymous5937563

anonymous5937563 Trusted Member

7. Jefmaturophile

Jefmaturophile Trusted.Member

I have a happy relationship with my grandmother. That this is a taboo makes it more interesting and intenser for me.

8. bwe234

bwe234 Trusted Member

The taboo at this point. I have incest experiences when younger but probably only because there was no one else available

9. lordjoey666

lordjoey666 Trusted.Member

I was not interested at all, until the event that happened with my sister (which I have told you in other posts, where by mistake or carelessness I saw her in her underwear) it was like a seed that was planted and began to grow and now it is something in what am i into

10. jdragon

jdragon Trusted Member

Gonna also have to say just the taboo aspect. I like reading the stories, watching the movies and reading the doujins but outside of that the thought of it has never crossed my mind.

Richard LeFan and curiousFred like this.
  11. luckyfucker

luckyfucker Trusted.Member

For us it is the trust the lust the attraction to each other. Along with that we all have hi sex drive and find few others in the outside world that are tuned into us as each other. Also the plentiful supply of wonderful satisfying erotic sex.

12. FabioW

FabioW Account Deleted

That’s basically what happened with me. Was only interested in the taboo, never with my real family. Then one day a special event changed that forever

13. Eager_Joe

Eager_Joe Trusted.Member

Mainly into the taboo aspect. None of my relatives are fuckworthy, and I wouldn't try it in real life. However, as a fantasy and a roleplay topic, can't think of something that can more sexually arousing and stimulating than this!

14. lordjoey666

lordjoey666 Trusted.Member

And what happened to you, if you can tell? I wasn't even interested in taboo, the incest theme didn't appeal to me

Richard LeFan likes this.
  15. Ranek81

Ranek81 Trusted Member

I would say both. To read about this stuff is hot but doing it in real has to be even hotter.

16. Joeloveshismom

Joeloveshismom Trusted Member

17. FabioW

FabioW Account Deleted

I might make a post to go into my story but basically while I was on holiday once with my sister after both of us were unexpectedly single, we both ended up tripping and ended up fucking. Once we got home we never talked about that week again

18. Texasuser1000

Texasuser1000 Trusted Member

Just the taboo.

Richard LeFan likes this.
  19. BetaboiA96

BetaboiA96 Trusted Member

It's not something I really see myself doing in real life (though I've had minor experiences in the past), but I do immensely enjoy reading about it.

20. DanieGirl

DanieGirl Trusted.Member

I've always been into experimenting with new stuff sexually, but incest had never even crossed my mind until... things happened :p