1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. random:user

random:user New Member

Hey guys. I started enjoying this kind of stuff when I was very young and started sniffing my brothers underwear that had like cum and piss stains on it. Used to love jerking off while sniffing it. Now I also think about stuff like this. Would never do this but love to fantasise with other guys about fucking my mum.

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi random:user, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

3. cummings

cummings Trusted Member

I'm cummings. I admit my interest is essentially voyeuristic. I have no actual experience of incest - which probably makes me pretty boring. However, I am intensely curious about other people's experiences and I don't mind very much if they're fantasies as long as they seem plausible.

I used to write erotica at one time - mostly posted on Literotica (though under different name). I got most excited when I was writing incest stories and, in fact, they were easily the most popular of all the stories I wrote.

I think incest is deeply embedded in our common social fantasy world. It's one of the things our societies don't want to face up to, of course, but it still lurks beneath the social surface.

Last edited: May 30, 2021
    Carol and Ausstde like this.
  4. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

5. cummings

cummings Trusted Member

Thanks for the welcome, slisse. I'm gradually finding my way around.

slisse likes this.
  6. ziggy_87

ziggy_87 Account Deleted

Hallo, 29-yr old here.
    I work in finance and spend a lot of time lurking on the forum so I feel I should finally have an account!
    I'm just interested to see people's fantasies and real-life encounters.
    Sadly the chance for an encounter of my own is off the cards. I can live vicariously through you guys though!

7. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

ziggy_87 likes this.
  8. sissyson

sissyson Trusted Member

Lurker, fantasizer, mostly just looking

9. marginforerror

marginforerror New Member

Hi there. New member. Glad to be here

10. Neophyte

Hi sissyson, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

sissyson likes this.
  11. Neophyte

Hi marginforerror, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

12. Strontium-90

Strontium-90 J'entend ton coeur" (I can hear your heart)

Hi. I hope you are all doing well. I have to confess something before we grow too comfortable with one another.
    My legal name is not "Strontium-90." Yeah, some of my distant relatives have names like "Uranium-235" and such, but the ones of us with numbers are simply those whose parents were very close, biologically speaking.
    Actually, I think that would be cool. "They're not my relative, you idiot. Just an isotope."
    My apologies.
    Fell in love with a student while in grad school--hippie type reboot--and she had two babies. Literally, she blasted out those two like a mortar with tits. So that's it. Teaching, living on side of a mountain with a gorgeous view, and with the woman I love and "our" two kids, 19yo girl and son who just graduated from HS, and now he's 18 wants to go and see, touch, hear, smell, and taste everything in the damned world. Our lovely girl wants nothing more than to live on this mountain the rest of her life and raise organic vegetables, organic honey, and organic children. I may have to pick up a ho and help her.

(Sorry. Relatives coming in twelve hours. Trying to finish the last little bit of Bourbon in the bottle)

Thank you for having me. I look forward to exploring that which is so natural, yet which we are remanded to lovely sites like this, where we can feel free to share freely our experiences and joys of this world that seems so obviously natural.

Carol and Ausstde like this.
  13. Neophyte

Hi Strontium-90, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

14. corona123

corona123 Trusted Member

Hi Im Corona and I love father/daughter, and uncle and niece incest. It all started 5 years ago when I was 25 and I had an amazing experience with my niece who was 18. Id love to hear about other peoples experiences as well.

Wade Cobb, ziggy_87 and Chevy like this.
  15. Chevy

Chevy New Member

Hey! How cool is this. Ok so I'm 29 I live in Louisiana.i was In the army, got medical discharged at 19 spend the year in the hospital. And now for 6yearz I've stayed in my mom's house only my dreams happen with me and her but id love help getting her to loosen up and just blow me once I will never stop loving her

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2021
  16. ziggy_87

ziggy_87 Account Deleted

That sounds absolutely amazing! I'm very jealous tbh.

17. Chevy

Chevy New Member

Hey im Chevy I'm late 20s and lost and idk what's allowed and what isn't so im observing

18. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

ziggy_87 likes this.
  19. ziggy_87

ziggy_87 Account Deleted

Oh don't worry, I've read them! I want a coffee-free carpet!

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  20. jetski123

jetski123 Trusted Member

hello , older englishman , used to enjoy sisters company in teens a lot , one mutual masturbation the other full blown fucking

Xr4ti likes this.