1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mom or sis

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by elliot00007, May 21, 2021.

1. elliot00007

elliot00007 Account Deleted

Who do you prefer and why?

2. Duke172

Duke172 Big Black Incest Family

Hmm, good question. I'd have to go with my momma. Sex with my sis is more playful and spontaneous. The build up and sessions are often quick. Watching a movie, driving somewhere, or just some downtime, we'll squeeze in a session. It's like playing a game together when we were younger. We laugh and tease each other but its mostly for fun because we're horny.

With my mom, it's more intense and intimate. The build up is slower and more passionate, the sessions are longer, and there's always a sense of "we shouldn't do this but it feels too good not to" to the act. It's never just sex. We kiss, talk, play with each other, and cuddle. It's been years of us being active, but she still does things like cover her face and turn away when I make her cum and we still have this long silence between us after we finish where she'll lay her head on my chest (wants me to stay the night) or will turn her body away (wants me to get dressed and go home).

Tomash, philipz1, tito666 and 17 others like this.
  3. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

Always been my sister. Was never attracted to my mother or any other member of my family.

kancest, USMC4Mom, sanatown and 3 others like this.
  4. jakobryan

jakobryan Trusted Member

Mom for me. Just kind of the classic imo.

USMC4Mom, sanatown and Sokomko like this.
  5. Al25

Al25 Trusted Member

6. Punjab00

Punjab00 Trusted Member

I am unfortunate to not have a sister. By default I chose mom. She has great B size tits and nice long nipples.

7. Al25

Al25 Trusted Member

Wau

[text abbreviation- "What about you"- directed at OP]

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2021
  8. 3512bone

3512bone Trusted Member

Definitely mom- so experienced and so horny all the time.

9. JD1

JD1 Trusted Member

Sister in real life. Fantasy wise it'd be a hypothetical hot mom of mine all the way. Returning to the place you started in and cumming inside is hotter than anything.

kancest, Odhersbala, USMC4Mom and 4 others like this.
  10. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

My MOM no doubt about it! She gave me plenty of reasons to admire her sexy ways right from the start, even though we've never done anything.

My sister has always been a cock-teasing rhymes-with-witch, unfortunately, no matter how sexy she is (and she is sexy). She loves looking sexy and getting attention, but she's not much into the actual sex part of being sexy. My brother-in-law is absolutely miserable. Growing up, honestly I barely noticed her in that way anyway. For me it was all about my mom.

11. Milian Bartels

Milian Bartels Trusted Member

Both :D i think i cant decide, but i think the sister is just hot

12. Sokrates

Sokrates Account Deleted

If you are talking sexually, than neither of them i am not attracted to anybody in my family.

13. Jakelee

Jakelee Trusted Member

Ive wanted to fuck my mom since I can remember. My sister i never really wanted to till i saw her last time and she was 9 months pregnant

14. Eternalreturn

Eternalreturn Trusted Member

15. luckyfucker

luckyfucker Trusted.Member

Mum for me and my cousin says her mother so mums win I feel every time especially if they started you off

16. lordjoey666

lordjoey666 Trusted.Member

I have always had a fixation on mature women, so I would choose with mother, although I cannot rule out the sister, due to the situation that happened to me with my own sister.

17. myswingermom76

myswingermom76 Trusted.Member

mom for ever

18. M-thor

M-thor Trusted Member

Definately mom. Just something about fucking what made you and you came out of!

Kduchamp, Gydol, Odhersbala and 5 others like this.
  19. Ranek81

Ranek81 Trusted Member

For me myself it is sister. Was never attracted to mom but sis is hot.

20. Joeloveshismom

Joeloveshismom Trusted Member