1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by myeroticid, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

2. Hasbro

Hasbro Trusted Member

Many countries hide the real numbers of cases and deaths from covid 19. The real numbers are different. Nobody wants to panic.

Insp Gadget and Brutus58 like this.
  3. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Another reason to lie about the numbers is that governments don't want anybody to know how bad they are doing in trying to control it.

LuckyDuck likes this.
  4. Neophyte

You have to entertain the possibility that the Government may want to maintain or increase the panic so they can maintain or increase their current control.

5. Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky Trusted.Member

The Government needs to keep it under control since it is a deadly and fast spreading virus. Which means peop.... ehhh tax payers are going to die if nothing is done. Every politician will state their personal motivation is to add something to the society, to the country. But the reason all of them are into it : Money. And money comes from taxes so you need tax payers. They can't die! :eek:

itshot and Brutus58 like this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That's true if the people are young enough to be a tax payer and not a receiver of government benefits. Think social security and medicare benefits. I believe that is the REAL reason that Gov. ( Il Duce ) Cuomo sent, by executive order, COVID patients into nursing. Over 5000+ elderly died. One way to reduce medicare payments by the state.

itshot likes this.
  7. Neophyte

The majority of people dying are the elderly and majority of the elderly votes conservative, so Democrats could care less if they die, as long as they can blame someone else. And tax money is not where the politicians gets their money, its from businesses and people that they sell their influence too, the ordinary people don't really matter, dead or alive.

Lustig and Brutus58 like this.
  8. Neophyte

itshot likes this.
  9. Hasbro

Hasbro Trusted Member

The coronavirus plays the role of a world war. We will see the continuation of this epidemic. It is beneficial to someone.

Brutus58 and LuckyDuck like this.
  10. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Trusted.Member

It is also a masterful stroke by the faceless men who rule this world to rob out freedoms, ever so much closer, inching along, when the NWO will be the order of the day.

11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I don't agree 100% with you on that Brutus, I've paid thousands into Medicare/ Social Security taxes and still paying.
    But I do agree that Cuomo had all intentions of reducing the over 65 population by sending patients into nursing homes.

itshot and Brutus58 like this.
  12. Neophyte

On August 2nd, I sent a tweet to Donald Trump saying they should start using a color code system to identify Covid infection status. By the end of August a color code system was instituted across the country. Was this a coincidence, maybe.

13. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

well, after all this time i still don't know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone that has had the virus, yet we were told "it's everywhere and is extremely contagious"

14. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

That's strange.

I sure as hell do.

Yes.

:cool:

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  15. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

Lucky you! My daughter's husband's mother is in hospital with Covid-19, serious - but not critical /not at ventilation/,
    already 3rd week, still tested positive - so, hoping for her possible coming home for Christmas..
    My daughter and her husband were tested negative, but were both in isolation at home for 10 days...

Some people just are not accepting the reality, per example in independent State, member of UN,
    Turkmenistan, there are no official data about disease Covid-19, (using this word combination is
    officially prohibited by states government). However - from time to time there are organized
    medical flights > to extradict from Turkmenistan foreign citizens, infected by Covid-19.

How about those 308 000 US people, passed away due to Covid-19 during 10 months?
    /according to US Johns Hopkins University datasheet - https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html /
    about 6,8 Million people in US, actually infected with Covid-19, about 28 000 people in US hospitals
    with critical diagnose???
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  16. Neophyte

17. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Lustig and Brutus58 like this.
  18. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

19. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

Year 2021 is here - what kind of news are actual about Covid-19?

Some info from CNN, today -

"As of early Friday afternoon, the country had recorded a total of more than 20,007,000 Covid-19 cases,
    according to Johns Hopkins data.
    Going by official tallies, it took 292 days for the US to count its first 10 million cases,
    and just 54 more days to double it.

However, the actual pace of infections probably was different. Researchers have long said the number
    of infections likely is many millions higher, having been undercounted in part because of testing limitations.
    One US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention modeling study suggests as many as 53 million people
    in the United States might have been infected from February through September alone.

December was the deadliest month of the pandemic for the US, accounting for more than 77,500
    of the country's 346,000 Covid-19 deaths, Johns Hopkins University data shows.
    And experts have warned daily numbers could worsen nationwide in the coming weeks, with swells
    stemming from gatherings and travels over the holidays."

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/01/health/us-coronavirus-friday/index.html

20. Neophyte

I think that CNN and MSNBC are going to report bad things about the Covid vaccine for now, because saying good things will give credit to Trump. And after Biden is sworn in, they will change their stories to be good things about the vaccine, because then Biden will get the credit. It doesn't matter if the bad news cause many to avoid the vaccine and die, as long as only the right person gets the credit.

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.