1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

2. j ih

j ih Trusted Member

just wondering about my feelings and things happening with my mother so i found this place and looks like i am not alone anymore. thanks.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  3. Myrrha

Myrrha Trusted Member

Hello,

I'm Amelie, but everyone calls me Lily. I just stumbled across this forum and hope to find some like minded people to chat or share experiences with. I'm 19 years old and have a twin sister named Elizabeth but everyone is calling her Liz. Me and my sister are really close and we are coming from a family with an incestuous tradition. Both my parents have an incest background and they introduced me and my sister early to the lifestyle. My mother got involved with her dad, my granddad, in her early twenties. Grampa is living with us and they still have sex every now and then. My father had his first sexual experiences with his sister in their late teens. It lasted for a few years but sadly his sister (my aunt) got killed in a fatal car crash. That was before me and my sister got born. Our parents met in an internet forum. They decided to raise us the family-loving way. I recently finished high school and now I'm planning the next chapter of my life. I want to keep the love in the family and therefore I'm looking for some advises. I also apologize for my imperfect English. It's not my native language.

4. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

5. slisse

Welcome to IB.

6. Myrrha

Myrrha Trusted Member

Thank you!

slisse likes this.
  7. sweetdreams

sweetdreams Trusted Member

Well, let's see. I'm 71, married and live in a small town. I heard about this forum from spacefucker and I like it, so I signed up. I like the idea of incest: mom/son, father/daughter and brother/sister, but I've never actively been involved. Love reading the posts, the stories and the advice. Some very wise people here (and a few that you shouldn't take seriously - like everywhere). Hope everyone has a good time!

8. Koroes

Koroes Trusted Member

Hi everyone, can’t wait to see what the site has to offer!

sweetdreams likes this.
  9. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Koroes, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

10. Kinky mex

Kinky mex Trusted Member

Hi m25 CA here I had a great relationship with my step sister and s cousin in the past would love to share ,chat and exchange experiences

11. slisse

Welcome to IB.

12. Luciferdream

Luciferdream Trusted Member

Hi there. Have had experience with my dad and a cousin.

13. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!
    Please check out the FAQ, and Rules Section.
    To see how you can become a Trusted Member, please see New Member Forum Access.
    If you have any questions, you can post in the Technical Support Forum.
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay!

14. bluecar7945

bluecar7945 Trusted Member

Hi all im 40 m and been into incest for quite some time. Not new here signed up last year but didnt have the time to completly check out all the site has to offer. Things changed since the lockdown and looking to share experiences and meet some wonderful people

15. slisse

Welcome to IB.

16. DoubleDee3

DoubleDee3 Trusted Member

Hi everyone. This is my first post here and I'm glad to introduce myself.

My name is Anna and I'm 25. I came here to share some of my experiences with family relationships as well as here from other people and the stories they share

D.C. Barnet and Lolimsa like this.
  17. bluecar7945

bluecar7945 Trusted Member

Welcome Anna.

18. slisse

Welcome to IB.

19. Sosterpuler89

Sosterpuler89 Trusted Member

Hello!.

I'm Marco 31 years from Norway. It's great to take part of this nice site.

I'm married and I had sex with my sister many years ago. And my step sister not so many years ago. Still miss it. Sorry for mye english.

See you soon!

Xr4ti and Akbloke like this.
  20. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Marco, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.