1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I've been listening to the News and talk shows. And I've been surfing the Web, accumulating various bits of information. Looking at cause and effect, I am seeing certain patterns begin to appear in all the chaos of data that I've been scanning through. My theories are that there are hidden forces at work, manipulating events, all across the World. I'm going to post some of the theories I've come up with. Some of them are pretty wild and way out there, but the data is out there.

2. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

They may not seem as crazy as some may think they are. Globalists have been fighting against sovereign nations for many decades.

3. Neophyte

There is a movement to change the diet of human beings. The consumption of meats are being discouraged and eating vegetables is being pushed. As people begin to eat more vegetables, certain vegetables are made trendy. These trendy vegetables, seem to cause the reduction of testosterone in men and increase the production of estrogen. These changes in hormones causes the development of more docile males, and makes them more suggestible.

4. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

You haven't stumbled onto anything people haven't already discovered years ago.
    The irony is, nobody cares enough to pay attention, and see for themselves. They'd much rather call people "conspiracy nuts" and go on living in ignorance.

5. Neophyte

The original intent of Common Core was to establish a uniform testing method in order measure the effectiveness of our Education System and hold all schools to a common standard. The new Common Core has been changed into a method to program the human brain into a predetermined thinking pattern. Once everyone is programmed into thinking in a set way, they will only think and behave in the predetermined manner.

6. TriadSibling

Interestingly enough, there have been a number of complaints (to put it mildly) about common core's values and teaching material.

Danny Boy 1966, Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  7. Neophyte

Inflation is being artificially induced. The Government is creating inflation for a multitude of reasons. One is that as inflation increases, the real value of the National Debt, becomes less, so the Government can spend more money without reducing the Debt. While inflation reduces the value of debt, it also reduces the value of savings and assets. When the value of savings is reduced, those that are relying on savings for retirement will become more dependent on the Government for support.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  8. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

What a great idea !!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

Brutus58, Neophyte and Insp Gadget like this.
  9. pussycat

If everyone on Earth switched to the Canadian Dietary Standard, the planet couldn't grow enough food to support us all.
    Fortunately, most of us just eat whatever we want. I'm partial to sheep.

:)

Brutus58, Neophyte and Insp Gadget like this.
  10. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

To have been born to White parents, and in a Nation I love - what does that make me ?

A White Nationalist, of course - so when I listen to the news, I learn that apparently a lot of folks don't much like folks like me !

:)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  11. Neophyte

Doesn't the wool get caught in your teeth.:p

Danny Boy 1966, Brutus58 and pussycat like this.
  12. pussycat

No, that's my husbands problem

;);) :p

Brutus58, Zarp and Neophyte like this.
  13. jillicious

Yeah, so maybe we should be judging people by their character instead of the color of their skin. The passage of the Civil Rights Act in the USA happened in 1964. Been many years since then and here we are; still judging people on the color of their skin. Good luck getting into Harvard if you are Asian.

Brutus58, Insp Gadget and Neophyte like this.
  14. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Speaking of.

I was going to post this as a thread, but here would be just as good.

Alex Jones being thrown off social media. Does that violate speech?

He started Conspiracy Theory of the "Sandy Hook never happened. No one was shot. They are all Crisis Actors."

He claimed at one point planes did not actually hit the Towers, it was explosives inside the walls (please note I will open up on anyone who backs this as I WATCHED both hit). I found a post of an article from Info Wars back a few years ago on a family friend's page.

So many other Conspiracy Theories.

Ins-brother69 and Brutus58 like this.
  15. TriadSibling

On a governmental level - probably not, unless it can be proven that these companies all have ties to, and are being manipulated by, the government. Let's be honest; even if this were the case, we'd never know it.
    IMO it does violate anti-discrimination laws, but that's a matter of interpretation and scope. I have always believed that private businesses in the communications industry should not be able to dictate who stays and who goes, based purely on political affiliation or beliefs. This includes sites like Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
    At the very least it is censorship, regardless of who is doing it.

I don't much care for what that man says, let's be honest here as well, he's spouted a lot of pure garbage, but I will defend his right to say it. I do not agree that someone should be removed, just because the site owners don't like what they have to say, regardless of who it is. Alex Jones might be the most popular one blacklisted so far, but he's far from the first, and some of the others were nowhere near as offensive, some were even downright logical, and only spoke to the climate of said site they were on.

Lustig, EggHead and Brutus58 like this.
  16. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

Interesting exchange of good ideas !Wish every one follows the adapt !

17. Neophyte

I've watched Alex Jones' video on Sandy Hook, but have not seen the one or ones on the World Trade Center. His Sandy Hook videos did contain evidence that the people were being manipulated. He had no proof that it didn't happen, but he provided evidence that the reporting was being altered to illicit their desired response. I saw the a videos of The World Trade Center where you can see the planes approaching then hitting the towers, so playing that as a hoax is pretty absurd. If I were Jones, I would have come up with a better story.

But to his being banned from several Social Media platforms, I've seen videos from several posters stating that their posts have been censored and deleted. And they have had there accounts temporarily suspended. The only thing in common were that they were all Conservatives. There was a video reporting on a case where a Conservative posted word for word a post from a Liberal, and nothing happened to the Liberal, but the Conservative had their account suspended. So it would seem that the Social Media Companies are manipulating what the people can and cannot see.

EggHead, amiraj, curiousFred and 2 others like this.
  18. jillicious

Alex Jones is one odd duck. The chemicals in the water are making the freaking frogs gay! Funny shit.

Anyways, there is a legal precedent that does give some backing to social media being a place where people may "peacefully assemble."

The US Supreme Court has has already said social media are the new town squares of the digital age: PACKINGHAM v. NORTH CAROLINA.
    A fundamental First Amendment principle is that all persons have access to places where they can speak and listen, and then,
    after reflection, speak and listen once more. Today, one of the most important places to exchange views is cyberspace, particularly
    social media, which offers “relatively unlimited, low-cost capacity for communication of all kinds,”, to users engaged in a wide
    array of protected First Amendment activity on any number of diverse topics.

Other cases of note that may give insight would be Marsh v. Alabama and Pruneyard Shopping Center v. Robins. Admittedly, Pruneyard shopping center v. Robins does rule in favor of the shopping mall.

I don't believe the argument of "private property and private companies can censor whatever the fuck they want" is really all that valid. If we allow a limiting of the first amendment to the US Constitution based on ownership and not on the right to peacefully assemble in the digital age then we will eventually find those we know, love, and trust to be censored. Hell, we may even find ourselves on the losing end of censorship. I'm sure there are those who would love to stop ins-dream, or any similar website, from operating.

Before you get all excited about someone as controversial as Alex Jones; just remember that once they get an inch they will take a mile.

Danny Boy 1966, Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  19. buffyfan

Packingham is questionable. Packingham more says that STATES can not limit access to social media for persons X Y Z. Not that social media must allow them on, on the company side. It dealt with actual law restricting. Not Company side "decisions". I will look at the other cases in the office in the AM, as I dont want to log into West right now. But we all have to remember. The Amendment does begin with the words "Congress shall not pass.......". It does not actually say "Each person has an absolute right.........".

Brutus58 likes this.
  20. buffyfan

Here is the issue. Alex can say whatever he wants. I agree. But he links his videos (which he gets ad revenue on per click), articles (see previous). Does FB, Twitter, etc have any obligation to allow him a platform for FREE to make himself ad revenue?

I do feel that there needs to be better review on what is censored. But FB and Twitter are giving you a free platform. You agreed to their terms. This is, to me, parallel to those who take exams and get state licenses. Then insist they can ignore parts of the rules because they dont like them. Simplest solution might be "news and celebs" have to pay FB for access if they post from websites they stand to make profit from posting from.

Chronictraceur and Brutus58 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.