1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

Nice to see you settled in and feeling comfortable making friends so early in your membership

Akbloke likes this.
  2. jimbochelsea

jimbochelsea Trusted Member

Some really superb people to chat with, have been doing so all week, and of course some truly amazing fantasies to get the juices flowing

Kimchi, Akbloke and Pat Hotter like this.
  3. Muchlove1232

Muchlove1232 Trusted Member

Well I'm a 24 year old human, who's been into incest since I was a teenager. Never had the ability to act on it. So my dream is to settle down with a nice girl who fucks her sister.

4. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

Good luck with that

5. Muchlove1232

Muchlove1232 Trusted Member

It probably won't happen but a guy can dream right. Kinda think my ex and her sister were doing stuff to be completely honest but they never said anything

6. jm69

jm69 Trusted Member

HI, 50 yo dad of two daughters in their early 20s. Very recently, my older one (24) and I started having sex. It's still so new and amazing.

Kimchi, D.C. Barnet, Akalipto and 2 others like this.
  7. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

8. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

9. TheDarthToaster

TheDarthToaster Account Deleted

Hello everyone, new here. I have always had a huge crush/ hots for one of my cousins and I've never really been able to tell anyone really. She is engaged so unfortunately it'll never go anywhere. Incest is also a huge turn on for me., especially Dad/Daughter and Family orgies...

Cheers!

10. slisse

Welcome to IB.

11. domandhismom

domandhismom Trusted Member

Thank you. So far, so good!!

12. Rouge daddy

Rouge daddy New Member

New member here 29 male from UK. Hi all

13. jimbochelsea

jimbochelsea Trusted Member

Hi fellow Uk member here, always up for chatting or sharing,

14. slisse

Welcome to IB.

15. Emily Bahr

Emily Bahr Trusted Member

Hello, I’m Emily. Please read my profile to learn about my family. In our family, we share II (individual interaction) and WFI (whole family interaction), and of course all the permutations in between. Each of us has our own needs and we recognize and support each others needs. Dad is our bold leader. Submission to him is like a dream of heaven. Beau is inexhaustible and it often takes mom and Lila and me in turns or together to fulfill him. Mom is very traditional and kind and loving and each of us is always the most special to her. Lila likes to experiment and teaches us all how to love each other in new ways. I’m a comforter like mom.

I’ll be interested to hear from others what your family is like. For those of you who only share family love in a fantasy, I hope you find real love someday.

16. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Hello Emily Bahr,

Welcome to our little corner of the www! Prior to posting, be certain to review the
    Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section. One would do well to focus on the Getting Started for New Members thread. This will guide you, as to Incest Board policy and full member requirements. I would urge you to consider commenting in the "What does your membership name mean? Why are you here?" threads. These are to be found in the "General Discussion" category, on the forum Homepage. Answers to these queries, may assist you in connecting with like-minded folk. Should you have any questions, please contact a staff member. Emily it is wonderful to have you amongst us! We can never have too many members who (in order to maintain good health), must make an annual appointment to be groped.:oops::p

Warm regards,

Gelder:)

17. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

No, they don't expire but if the inactivity is for a substantial amount of time, months, you'll be reverted back from 'trusted member' status to 'new member' status. If that happens, just make a few more posts - I think 3 or 4 - and you'll get 'trusted' status back without having to wait the 10 days again.

They only way to delete your account is to request it through the 'delete my account' thread.

18. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

Don't worry mate! Once you get in, you'll have the time of your life, I swear!

Kimchi likes this.
  19. Emily Bahr

Emily Bahr Trusted Member

Today, after church, we have a breeding partners meeting. We will meet with young men and women from like- minded familes to identify those whom we will invite to assist us in producing healthy children to continue our families. It is important for these individuals to understand that their responsibilities extend not only to their breeding partner but to our entire family and we to their family. It is an exciting time for me. Although I accept full interaction with all family members, I have a preference for other girls, so I hope to find a breeding partner who has many kind, loving and yes, pretty, women in his family.

20. Dallka13

Dallka13 Trusted Member

I’m a 39 year old male from Europe
    New to this whole thing, however I’m very interested. I enjoy writing and make fantasy stories, but I also enjoy learn about others encounters.
    I’m interested to see how many Wisconsinites might be here and very eager to read about people’s experiences