1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

I'm fucking cold and fucking bored and I just want to fucking fuck but no fucking fucks are available right fucking now.

2. jimbobjimbob6119

jimbobjimbob6119 Trusted Member

Fucking fuckkk... thanks for letting me ent

3. GReatlaird1

GReatlaird1 Trusted.Member

Wow, what the fuck!?!?

4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Fucking insurance companies.

I've work for/with them for over 30 years and they will FUCK YOU OVER every chance they get!

Hal and TittyKitty like this.
  5. Luis123

Luis123 Account Deleted

The only thing left to do.... is say fuck you

Dane likes this.
  6. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Yes they do. They want to charge me 11 times the fucking premium because I moved from Idaho to Nevada! I have a perfect record with them for 3 years. So fuck them.

Dane likes this.
  7. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Unfortunately, I own my own Insurance Agency, so I have to fucking deal with them.

I am dealing with one client who is on Medicare and Medicaid and they fucking illegally dumped her coverage.
    No big problem, went to another company I know use SOLELY for my dual-coverage policies.

As an agent- I can't put in a complaint, but she can, but she is unsure about doing it because I fixed the problem.
    Easy for her but a major pain in the fucking ass for me. Hours on the phone in which I get paid fucking $0.

But now they are trying to charge her $25 for a co-pay which is $0.00. More fucking hours on the phone wasted.

It is one of the biggest companies in this part of the country.

I'd say the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, but the problem is that the
    LEFT hand doesn't have a fucking clue what the LEFT hand is doing.

Hal likes this.
  8. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Fucking Right Wing, all I will say for now :( (and I am not talking about USA's Right, by the way. Its not an attack against USA's Right)

Rubber duck 2 likes this.
  9. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Yea those fucking right wings just don't taste right. Now the left wings off a chicken are fucking amazing!

Dane and TittyKitty like this.
  10. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

Now I'm fucking hungry for a fucking left fucking thigh. Thanks a fucking lot you fucker.

Dane and Hal like this.
  11. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

You are fucking welcome.

TittyKitty likes this.
  12. Remus0989

Remus0989 Trusted Member

I wish I didn't have to wait ten fucking days to be a trusted member. :D

13. GReatlaird1

GReatlaird1 Trusted.Member

Yeah, it fuckin sucks

Remus0989 likes this.
  14. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Waiting in the fucking car as my wife is in to see her doctor and the fucking health department of our state is still requiring masks so her doctor goes overboard and won't even let spouses in the fucking waiting room!

Star_of_sea likes this.
  15. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

Hardstyle is fucking stupid horrible music, it fucks your ears with its loud sound, its nonsensical rhythm to annoy and its shrill melodies to break the fucking brain, but it becomes a beautiful music when Star dances to it, in a music that you love for being the music of Star.:):)

Star_of_sea and Athenea like this.
  16. Rubber duck 2

Rubber duck 2 Trusted.Member

17. Downnhill

Downnhill Trusted.Member

First heat wave of this summer, and it sucks so fucking bad. Over 30 degrees in celcius from sunday forward and goes on pretty much whole week. My delicate cold hardened nordic body can't handle such fucking heat in such prolonged period of time. Today at work by noon I allready drank atleast 4 litres of water. And the tropical nights! Can't get house to cool down because temperatures won't go down under 20 degrees! Fucking bollocks I say!

18. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Yep it fucking sucks. Wr are roasting under 106 degrees F today in Las Vegas USA. Trying not to melt into the fucking pavement here. If I did they would probably ticket me for littering.

TittyKitty likes this.
  19. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I say fuck the assholes, no matter where they are lol

Rubber duck 2 and Hal like this.
  20. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

We feel like we are being fucked too Mila.