1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Who got a BANG out of Christmas ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by curiousFred, Dec 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Did you get some and who with ?
    Please let us know how you enjoyed yourself.
    Any cream pies ?
    We are all thinking of nothing else here.

2. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

That sure is the spirit for Christmas :D

Delftsejongen and curiousFred like this.
  3. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

Nothing like watching my son go sloppy seconds and lay pipe to his half sister, while my sister sucks the combined juices off my cock to bring it back to life before we start to fuck right beside them. A merry Christmas was had by all the entire weekend.

4. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

My sister and I made love beside the fireplace with the Christmas tree lights being the only other light in the room on Christmas Eve. Between the flickering flames of the fire and the Christmas tree lights it really was majestic.
    She had on a lingerie that she had put a small tag on that said open me first. It was a special moment that went far beyond just being sexual. We shared a moment I will never forget, even though we have been involved for years and have been getting very serious over the past two years of living together it truly felt like we took yet another step in our growing relationship becoming even more serious. It’s difficult to put it into words but it really was beyond just having sex

5. coolrick

coolrick Trusted Member

My son came over, I sucked his cock, he fucked me, he pulled it out a few times and stuck it in my mouth to get it wet again. I love tasting my ass off his cock.

6. momfkr

momfkr Account Deleted

My Sister was the last to leave and with good reason. She was the only family who stayed with me until the kids came Christmas Night.
    Some intense sex including a fast, frantic fuck ten minutes before everyone started arriving for Christmas eve dinner.
    On a side note, my Son told me he banged his Mom again.

7. Shield Daughter

Shield Daughter Trusted Member

My mom, my big sis and I set up a weekend get away for dad with mom's daughter/my half sister. I'm positive they had a good time considering both were walking a bit funny when they got home. While they were gone mom, big sis and I decided to see just how many times we could make my brother cum during the weekend. All in all I would say a good time was had by all!

8. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Thank you all very much for bringing some joy into this gloomy world. Hehehehehe.

9. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Yes, while sis and I were at the family cabin (sadly, only for one night this year), we fucked a few times. She doesn't let me cum anywhere other than inside her.

10. Shield Daughter

Mom said you were a sweetie. :)

curiousFred and Shield Wife like this.
  11. Delftsejongen

Delftsejongen Trusted.Member

Nothing happened during the proper Christmas days.
    But I went to visit my daughter yesterday and we had a great afternoon together. Anna first got the benefit of a few days of pent up semen, shot deep into her belly. Later some nice oral and some nice chats fitting for this festive season. We ended with anal, which happens seldom. It was great to be inside Anna's ass. I really love being my daughter's lover!

Queen50, Akbloke, curiousFred and 3 others like this.
  12. Shield Wife

Shield Wife Love is love no mater what shape of form it takes.

No you and your older sister decided to see how many times you could make your brother cum, I, being the older and wiser head of this household simply made sure you didn't kill him.:)

Scawt, Akbloke, Breach and 4 others like this.
  13. Shield Daughter

So you wearing your old cheerleader outfit for the first half of the Vikings game on Sunday and then just wearing your Vikings Helmet with the blond braids and nothing else for the second half was just a fashion choice then?

14. StephenRoussel

StephenRoussel Trusted.Member

At our Mum's for the season, my sister and I had to be careful as always, we have kept our secret from everyone for so long, but managed a couple of long and really erotic fucks in her bedroom, she is down to my place after new Year so we can be a bit noisier! Happy New Year

Queen50, jojo, seawold13 and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.