1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Where did you last have sex and who with?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Carol, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I didn't think so either, just had to ask.

NataSis likes this.
  2. JessicaTQC

JessicaTQC Account Deleted

With my sister last night :D

TopGun, Brutus58, kool69 and 4 others like this.
  3. Topofthecats1981

Topofthecats1981 Trusted.Member

More info please !

kool69 and Brutus58 like this.
  4. Sharni

Sharni Trusted Member

With my fiancée last fortnight, but they are so easy to fix they have been sheltered but I am a loyal nympho but can hide it. She knows what i used to be like had competitions. Broke wooden beds flying into the wall soaking the mattress on the floor and "round two, fight" sad I said that a bit with half times for smoking back before i quit. Sucks having meds mess with my libido. It's weird my sex drive has been more mental. And it has been a long time since i felt the need to hold my voice, also once she is done i need something in me she has got me close, she is trans. But needs sex educating, she feels inferior but I'm trans too btw i realise i best mention that as people generally would understand my sex life easier and i only like being on bottom im sure after surgery ill still want it, the orgasms too great and i really only get off by anal during sex. But she has never been able to keep me feeling the way i want for multiple mini ones at the least they finish to fast. Sex is mostly mental in my opinion, when i was single i used to and still can make myself feel awsome with toys I get to rough at times and have hurt myself plenty. These days i just enjoy imagines and related sex brother complex is normally the tag i read manga ill try save it up all week. My health isn't great, meds are bad. I worked so hard pushing my body with invisible stress and pop gland just basically fails. I love reading real stories typed well and certain pictures or a girl and guy as I can't choose i could have made a great sex maid for rich people haha as I have chief level skills. I hope to hear more details in it. Pray for me as i am planning to have her do me. But she came after about she hit a good spot on me on the second thrust i got angry and told her to train or you never getting it. Lately she has been trying it as she is only really for girls parts but she said she saw me and wanted me like love at first site shit, never had even the idea of being more than a friend unto she spider man kissed me on the couch behind me then i got head and i basically lay there telling her everything the wrong way to start a relationship. Saying my ex girlfriend is yandere as they are. But since transition i only have had one time i was close but she finished then always left me high n dry to finish myself. I've only had one good night with a guy that was like nearly 10 inches but skill was bad and i hate sex being drunk its like a joke to me lol most people don't realize Catlin Jenner isn't transgender haha so don't compare me to that, stained the name. Sorry i ramble just delete this if it's wrong.

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Yes, it rambled for a bit. But I think that I get the gist of what your saying. Try shorter sentences. Focus on what your trying to say. Otherwise you are doing very well. Keep up with communicating with us. We are a family here. No judgements. Just accepting.

Sharni likes this.
  6. NataSis

NataSis Trusted.Member

She was at work at that time, but for the most part, she's definitely not left out!

Brutus58, Akbloke and TriadSibling like this.
  7. Sharni

Sharni Trusted Member

I've always novel stuff i blame being tired that time, i think i feel asleep half way. Just starting my earlier 20s I've had hardly anything for seven years. Sorry about rambles

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. a130178

a130178 Trusted Member

About a hour ago, in a basement, with gf of my friend, while he looking at us. So strange and hot

darkien and Brutus58 like this.
  9. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

Last night in the bathroom with my wife Jennifer, who, right in the middle of her orgasm, grabbed the shower door & wrenched it off its hinges, lol, so I have been spending all day repairing it. Next time, she is confined to her bed. lol

Funguy, Carol, darkien and 3 others like this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Who was the "he" that was watching you?

kool69 likes this.
  11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

May want to with shower curtains instead!

12. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Makes it easier to watch the girls showering then mate. Tell Jenn to take it easy lol

Brutus58 and PeterThePiper like this.
  13. Tamkev1

Tamkev1 Account Deleted

With brother Saturday

Funguy, ericabisex, darkien and 2 others like this.
  14. Senorpene

Senorpene Trusted Member

with my ex on a squeeking bed and thin walls in a hostel

15. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

Thanks, yes. She is like a woman possessed when she hits orgasm. lol.

Akbloke, Funguy, Hal and 1 other person like this.
  16. a130178

a130178 Trusted Member

Friend, his girlfriend and I ))))))
    Sorry for my english

17. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Thanks for the up-date.

18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

My ex lives over a thousand miles from me now. Not sure she would even consider it.

19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That is true friendship!!!!

20. darkhair4

darkhair4 Account Deleted

With my sister last night.

Akbloke, darkien and Brutus58 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.