1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's your taste in lingerie?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightlife, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Nightlife

Nightlife Trusted Member

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  2. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

I think you have to be a trusted member to attach images, but you can still link an image, as long as the site being linked doesn't violate our rules about links and content.
    Please note that some linked images won't appear for some members; this is normal.

3. Nightlife

Nightlife Trusted Member

I tried adding a link as well. It was a link from google image search so I don't think it blocked, but can't be sure what's black listed here.

4. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

Attached or not the link can be followed. Yeah, the baby doll is a wonderful piece of lingeri . I think I own more babydoll nighties than anything else. However, it is no longer my favorite lingerie as I rarely wear them now. I've really grown to love body stockings. They are loads of fun, cheap, and easily replaceable.

grandpa4fun and Paterin like this.
  5. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

If it's google images, it should be fine.
    You can check the rules at: FORUM RULES for a list of disallowed content and sites.

OP: Yeah, those are nice.

6. oblong2

oblong2 New Member

Love those baby dolls

7. Nightlife

Nightlife Trusted Member

Body stockings are nice, I just have a thing for women in frilly lace. Oddly enough I also prefer blues and greens, over the standard black, white, red, and pink most lingerie come in.

gizzwhizz and Ursus069 like this.
  8. littlemerju

littlemerju Forever Daddys girl

I just love lace lingerie and i prefer white color

9. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

As my son is a cd and we all have nylon and latex fetish we big believers in dressing for sex in this house lol

ChrisKim, Dman177, Zhoro and 10 others like this.
  10. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Whats my taste in lingerie..??

Personally I've never eaten lingerie..... 208330-003e9672ee869a5df6dcf497aad28c9a.jpg.gif

But it depends on the woman and how well she wears what she has...

11. LAS2

LAS2 Trusted Member

Gotta be black fishnets and garters!

12. insight1133

insight1133 Trusted.Member

I like anything sheer. There's just something about a woman being technically covered by fabric (a barrier), but still being able to see everything. It drives me wild.

13. Nightlife

Nightlife Trusted Member

Garters, or a full corset?

VeryStable likes this.
  14. smeat2000

smeat2000 Trusted Member

Sheer lacy thong and garters!

15. alipants

alipants Trusted Member

I wore my mother's lingerie many times, that was the catalyst for us to get together - drove her mad with lust! She initiated the first move and it went very well, as it unleashed my libido, she had a very high libido and hadn't had sex for years.
    We ALWAYS dressed for sex, stockings, suspender belt, panties then added some 'kinky' stuff as time went on (leather skirt, PVC and heels).
    We were very open to our thoughts and wishes thru time and nothing was 'forbidden', so much so that we had a threesome with her Best friend who was into 'Everything' imaginable. The three of dressed in lingerie for an all day session in bed.
    There is more - but not now.

cranious125, Mijail, sanatown and 3 others like this.
  16. top1dog

top1dog Trusted.Member

Easier to describe what I like with pictures.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

BR2024, Blue, Funmessy and 30 others like this.
  17. MissUrbanDecay1

MissUrbanDecay1 Trusted Member

I need more stockings in my life.

18. Mondayfr

Mondayfr Account Deleted

I love to see stockings on a woman

19. MissUrbanDecay1

MissUrbanDecay1 Trusted Member

My favorite pieces are demi bras, plunge bras, thongs and bikini cut briefs. I love anything sheer. Agent Provo is my personal favorite brand as their pieces are stunning! But they are expensive. Most of my stuff is Victoria's Secret, Arie or Adore Me.

20. Mondayfr

Mondayfr Account Deleted

You are right, Agent Provocateur has some stunning sheer pieces!
    [​IMG]