1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

what's the last movie you've seen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thattechguy, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

That's an ancient one. Has to do with patients in a mental hospital or at least the original one did.

allison17 likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

The ending is kinda dark.

allison17 likes this.
  3. Antares

The whole play was dark

allison17, madmax91x and Neophyte like this.
  4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Well maybe I don't want to see it. laffin.

This morning I watched Pacific Rim. I liked that movie. :)

5. Neophyte

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is a good movie. It's one of Jack Nicholson's better roles. Some good lines in it. Just can't tell you more without giving away some spoilers.

allison17 likes this.
  6. Antares

I didn't care for it too much underhandedness going on. (the hospital play that is)

allison17 likes this.
  7. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I already seen it and it was good but I am not giving anything away either. :)

8. Neophyte

It's a good movie, but I'm with Antares with this, I didn't like the plot.

allison17 likes this.
  9. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I was talking about the one you said. "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

I am taking a break now.....later

10. Neophyte

So was I.

11. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I am watching a classic in the morning with some of the best acting you ever seen he should have won an oscar for his role in this one. "the Rain man" I can't wait until in the morning. I have seen it several times and don't think I could get tired of watching it. It comes on like 8 am but it will be worth it. :)

Akbloke likes this.
  12. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

"American Sniper". This dude was a hero but had it rough. he had 160 kills,some say more. He even had to shoot and kill children. I don't know how he lived with the images when he got back home after 2 tours. What is ironic he was killed trying to help a handicap vet. That is what he stared doing after coming home. he still wanted to help the military anyway he could. great movie but a sad ending,and it was true. He was so popular they needed such a big place for his memorial so they had it at the Dallas Cowboys stadium.

13. Angelus Pravis

Angelus Pravis Self-indulgent Hedonist

I binge watched the Transformers movies over the weekend in anticipation of seeing Transformers Last Knight, I'm not sure what it is but I'm totally hooked on that movie series.

allison17 likes this.
  14. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I loved the first one then they changed actors, but I still like to watch them. I wish they could have kept the original actors though. :)

15. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I watched Oceans 11 and 12 last night. OMG George cloony makes me excited. :):oops:

madmax91x likes this.
  16. madmax91x

madmax91x Account Deleted

Did you watch Dunkirk? I love Cristopher Nolan movies, and that one is great.

17. Neophyte

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Strider likes this.
  18. klx

klx New Member

I actually worked as a tech(the dudes who have to fight and subdue the people when they have a psychotic episode and shit) in a max security lockdown mental hospital for a few years(the things I've seen in real life are up there with the goriest of gory movies but that is a different topic.)

And honestly it is interesting watching the movie from the perspective of someone who has worked in that type of place than someone who hasn't because you realize some things that look like intentional asshole behavior are done to keep things running smoothly, like for example you wouldn't actually let one of them choose what to watch on the TV becasue 90% of the time it was gonna lead to fights between them and such.

The original book also kind of makes Nicholson's character much less of a sympthatic 'there by accident' type guy.

madmax91x likes this.
  19. Antares

As said before I tend to watch mostly movie that came out in the 40s and 50. This last one I recently saw on Youtube before they got hold if it and wanted money to see it. Its sort of a comedy about this naval crew that is trying to adapt a steam engine to a modern naval ship....Your in the Navy Now

Akbloke likes this.
  20. Strider

Strider Trusted.Member

Spider-Man: Homecoming.