1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

what's the last movie you've seen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thattechguy, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

The events of Battle of Gods take place some years after the battle with Majin Buu, which determined the fate of the entire universe. Bills, the God of Destruction, is tasked with maintaining some sort of balance in the universe. After awakening from a long slumber, Bills is visited by Whis and he learns that the galactic overlord Frieza has been defeated by a Super Saiyan from the North Quadrant of the universe named Goku, who is also a former student of the North Kai. Ecstatic over the new challenge, Goku ignores King Kai's advice and battles Bills, but he is easily overwhelmed and defeated. Bills leaves, but his eerie remark of "Is there nobody on Earth more worthy to destroy?" lingers on. Now it is up to the heroes to stop the God of Destruction before all is lost.

2. cousinsfirst

cousinsfirst Trusted Member

This movie was AMAZEBALLS. It was so nice, I watched it twice! Then worried I'd created a paradox...

3. Princess Amy

lol

4. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Constantine

Neophyte and jerrilynn like this.
  5. Princess Amy

that was a good one to.

6. Irish_Incest

Yeah it's pretty good in it's own way. Did you hear it's being turned into a tv show?

7. cousinsfirst

cousinsfirst Trusted Member

At least the TV show is using a blond Brit this time

8. Irish_Incest

Jaysus don't let the Welsh hear you refer to him as British or there'll be uproar.

9. Princess Amy

blond Brit are you fucking kidding me. shit-emoticon.gif

they will turn it into a fucking dr who kind of shit show.

10. Princess Amy

The Green Mile

I don't think there is much I can add that hasn't already been said!.One of the all time greatest films ever made.If you have never watched it....do!!!

Neophyte and jerrilynn like this.
  11. Princess Amy

I Am Legend

Unbelievably amazing and exciting film!
    I think this is the best post-apocalyptic movie I have seen to date.
    No flaws, totally awesome watch!

Neophyte likes this.
  12. Princess Amy

He Who Dares

Wow boring and just horrible. I really don't think you should waste your time.

13. Princess Amy

Battlestar Galactica: Razor

Entertaining prequel, cleverly intertwining two tales set aboard the Battlestar Pegasus, one right after the initial Cylon invasion, the other during Lee Adama's initial days in command. As this show has always done, characters develop from start to finish in each episode. "Razor" is no exception to this principle, as Admiral Cain and her protege are especially well fleshed out. My only beefs: the haunted genius Dr. Baltar (my favorite character and, arguably, the heart-and-soul of the show) is virtually non-existent, and the Adama-command Pegasus scenes are a little too workmanlike. However, the Cain-command Pegasus scenes are haunting, and the final meeting with the alien-hybrid aboard the Cylon basestar is both mesmerizing and a fantastic teaser for the show's fourth season.

14. Princess Amy

Battlestar Galactica Blood and Chrome

I command you to watch this!

15. Princess Amy

Iron Man 3

It's ironman, so yeah, watch it. But only after ironman 1, then 2, then maybe hulk (cause ironman is in there at the end), then definitly avengers, THEN, and only then, ironman 3.

Neophyte likes this.
  16. Princess Amy

I, Frankenstein

THIS WAS A GOOD MOVIE, BUT IN MY OPINION IT HAD POTENTIAL TO BE MUCH BETTER

17. Princess Amy

Prometheus

Wow! I just watched this film again and I absolutely love it! 10/10 I can't wait until ‘Prometheus 2′ maybe they will attempt to locate where the “Engineers” came from.

Neophyte likes this.
  18. Princess Amy

Fallen

Wow this is a great movie! . I like it a lot!.

19. Princess Amy

Das Boot

Das Boot is one of the most gripping and authentic war movies ever made. Based on an autobiographical novel by German World War II photographer Lothar-Guenther Buchheim, the film follows the lives of a fearless U-Boat captain (Jurgen Prochnow) and his inexperienced crew as they patrol the Atlantic and Mediterranean in search of Allied vessels, taking turns as hunter and prey. There's very little plot, so the movie's power comes from both its riveting, epic battle scenes and its details of the boring hours spent waiting for orders or signs of the enemy. With the exception of one staunch Hitler Youth lieutenant, none of the crew is particularly loyal to the Nazis, and some are openly hostile toward their Fuhrer; this allows viewer sympathy with the men as they perform their laborious, monotonous duties in cramped, filthy quarters, or await death as depth charges explode all around the sub. Prochnow is excellent as the nerves-of-steel commander, and many of the supporting actors -- all German -- are solid as well, although the characterizations border on war movie clichés (the young crewman who has left behind his pregnant girlfriend, the Chief Engineer whose wife is seriously ill). The real star, however, is cinematographer Jost Vacano, who makes the sub's grimy, claustrophobic interior come to vivid life, as his camera follows the crew through hatches, up ladders, into bunks, and under pipes, creating a palpable sense of claustrophobia while injecting it with movement. Originally edited by writer/director Wolfgang Petersen as both a two-and-a-half hour theatrical release and a six-hour German miniseries, Das Boot was re-released in a restored version in 1997 with nearly one hour of added footage which made it even more suspenseful than before

Neophyte and pussycat like this.
  20. Princess Amy

Hitler: The Rise of Evil

Hitler: The Rise of Evil is a great TV movie that made me wonder: Why did we let this monster grow and become the most evil man of history?. That man was completely insane! Excellent performances by Robert Carlyle as Hitler and Peter O'Toole as President Hindenburg.