1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

what's the last movie you've seen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thattechguy, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Scott Summers

Scott Summers Trusted.Member

Sorry you didn't like it Amanda, and if you went to see it on my take of the movie, guess Solo just isn't for everyone.

Scott

Amanda likes this.
  2. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Deadpool 2, wasn’t as happy with this one as the first. All of the jokes and humor just felt a bit forced to me. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed it just not as much as the first. Also most of the fourth wall breaks felt more like narration this time.

Amanda likes this.
  3. sweta_2_23

sweta_2_23 Trusted Member

Avengers infinity war.. My head feels like its been hammered in. I mean, the end, what, WHAT?!

Amanda likes this.
  4. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

That's pretty much what they were going for, I think. Just have to remember that it's half the story. Thanos will return in 2019.

Amanda likes this.
  5. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

What Dracoa said.:):p:D

Dracoa likes this.
  6. testuser159

testuser159 Trusted Member

Finally got around to watching The Prestige, I’ve come to the conclusion that Christopher Nolan is incapable of making a bad movie. 10/10 probably my third favorite Nolan film after The Dark Knight and Memento.

7. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

8. Strider

Strider Trusted.Member

Black Panther

9. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

2036 Origin Unknown

10. Scott Summers

The Lego Movie & Lego Superheroes The Flash

11. Lisa

Lisa Trusted.Member

Avengers affinity wars.

12. marr005

marr005 Trusted Member

Latest movie I saw was the incredible with my daughter.

13. Scott Summers

Tomb Raider

14. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

The Death of Superman (2018)

Damn good!!!!!!.

15. Scott Summers

Didn't realize you were a Superman Fan too.

Are you talking about the New Animated Movie? That was supposed to be a remake of the Superman/Doomsaday Animated Movie, & was supposed to faithful to the Comic Book version from 1992 of The Death of Superman .

Only DC Comics used the New 52 versions of the characters instead of the original version as DC had said they were.

For those who do not know, in 2011 DC Comics, changed the DC Universe calling it the New 52 to try to bring in new readers, by changing all the characters like Superman, Batman & Wonder Woman just to name 3. They had Superman Dating Wonder Woman instead of Superman/Clark Kent Married to Lois Lane, and Lois Lane telling the world who Superman really was.

This year DC Comics did something called Rebirth bringing back most of the characters, how they were before 2011, but some have not come back and the characters don't remember that the other characters are missing or are not around anymore or why they're not around. There is also a 12 issue series called the Doomsday Clock, that is supposed to tell who & how changed the regular DC Universe, into the New 52 DC Universe and how the characters histories got changed, in case anyone is interested.

Scott

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Amanda likes this.
  16. Dad's toy

Dad's toy Trusted.Member

Ocean's 8.
    Total chick flick and I loved every minute.

toy

17. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

New Animated Movie

18. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

19. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Saw Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. It was good. Kinda changes things for the franchise.

20. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Incredibles 2