1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's Happening to the World

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Can you clarify this further. There seems to be some conflicting ideas, that I can't rationalize without further information. You stated that this is an Anti-Liberal Movement, but the Ideologies you listed go along with the Liberal Agenda. Also the Communist Marxist never espoused any ecological concerns, yet this movement does.

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I am a little confused also.

3. Godfrey R.

Godfrey R. Trusted.Member

"You stated…" is incorrect.

I am quoting directly from an article which appeared in the National Review on 10 October 2016 under the heading "The Bear Awakens".
    Just because the Movement is Anti-Liberal or Fascist does not preclude it having ecological concerns or espousing some liberal ideologies. The Nazi Government had an ecological turn of mind even during the war. Similarly the open devotion to Nazism in Dugin's thinking ought to surprise you too since the enemy of the Soviets were the "Fascists". If they ever had a word for "Nazi" in their hate propaganda I do not know what it was whereas "Fascist" was the universal term for what they were fighting against.

4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Interesting.

5. Neophyte

I should have said "You posted". So what I understand is that there is a movement in Russia that is Fascist, Anti-Liberal, Ecologically Friendly, Hollow Earthers. I would never have seen it coming.

Brutus58 and Godfrey R. like this.
  6. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  9. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. Godfrey R.

Godfrey R. Trusted.Member

"Hollow Earthers"? Maybe. I note that you have picked up Dugin's involvement with mystic neo-Nazi groups, and we can see how this inheritance has become inserted into Russian handling of affairs.

In 2015, several reports, including the Ark of Gabriel, drew my attention to the goings-on involving the Russian Federation. By election year 2016, Russia had been drawn into that affair unwillingly. It may not be correct to call it "collusion" but see the following which I noted in my Agenda:

(1) 3 September. "US Congress to begin immediate impeachment of Hillary Clinton if she wins Presidency. On 31 August she stated that she would escalate "normal intelligence spycraft into an act of war against the United States, and would go to war against Russia and China if they were detected doing it."

(2) 30 September. "President Putin convenes Holy Council of War as Obama Regime Threats Intensify. The Kremlin announced that the Holy Councilof War would convene in Tula (synonymous with Thule?) and that for anybody knowing the power and significance of Eurasianism as followed by Russia's leaders, know also this city's legends of the Hyperborean Dacia and the mythical people who live beyond the North Wind who always come to the aid of humanity in the darkest of times."

This was the first I knew of Eurasianism, but I knew a bit about Hyperborea including this curiously similar extract from Nietzsche (The AntiChrist, 1888, p.1): "Let us see each other clearly, We are Hyperboreans - we know well enough how far we have wandered from that track. Neither by land nor sea will you find the road that leads to the Hyperboreans: even Pindaro knew that, Beyond the North, the ice, beyond death, is our life, our happiness…."

(3) 21 October. "President Putin has already warned EVERYONE that if Hillary Clinton is elected it means war - and not on the day she takes office but on the day she's elected because that will mean that democracy in America has died for ever."

(4) President Putin: "If there's one thing that Leningrad taught me, it is that if you know you're going to be attacked, strike first!"

(5) On 9 November, Trump was elected President. If there was any collusion, it was the Hyperboreans what done it.

Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  11. Neophyte

One Think Piece To Rule Them All
    by Luke Pohjala

Three Think Pieces for the Editor-kings under the sky,
    Seven for the Staff Writers in their halls of stone,
    Nine for Mortal Freelancers doomed to die,
    One for the Dark Lord on his dark computer chair
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

One Think Piece to rule them all,
    One Think Piece to find them,
    One Think Piece to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

The One Think Piece was forged by the Dark Lord Sauron during the Second Age to gain dominion over the free internet users of Middle-earth. Disguising himself as Annatar, or “Lord of the Clickbait,” Sauron assisted the Editors of major publications in the creating of the Think Pieces of Power. Sauron’s One Think Piece was intended to be the most powerful, ruling over those who published the others. Since the other Think Pieces were themselves powerful, Sauron was obliged to place much of his own brainpower into the One, which cost him long nights, and also an abundance of coffee and junk food.

Writing the Think Piece gave Sauron great power, but simultaneously made him weak, having lost a lot of sleep researching his argument. As long as Sauron had the Think Piece he had power over all other Think Pieces, but because of this he became dependent on it. Without his name credited under the Think Piece, he would become significantly less powerful and no one would care about his opinion on any subject.

Later on in the semester, Sméagol lost the laptop after smoking too much weed and was found by a freshman named Bilbo. But in order to fully control the Think Piece, Bilbo was required to play the Riddle Game. He would be granted access to the Think Piece if he could answer three of the computer’s riddles. Bilbo was able to guess each of the answers of computer’s riddles with little effort, which were:

“What was your childhood dog’s name?”

“What is your favorite food?”

“Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?”

Bilbo held onto the Think Piece for many years into old age until reading it left him feeling stretched out, thin, and out of touch with today’s way of thinking. He handed it off to his adopted heir, Frodo. Along with a band of friends that didn’t think any Think Piece should have so much power over today’s political dialect, Frodo was able to destroy the Think Piece in the fires of Mount Delete. Middle-earth was free from its reign and internet users went along forming opinions of their own on various subjects.

Brutus58 likes this.
  12. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  13. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  14. jws_radic

jws_radic Trusted Member

It all comes down to one simple fact - no one respects another persons thoughts or opinions if they disagree with their own ideas. The country at one time could simply agree to disagree and support the right to have your own opinion.

Brutus58 likes this.
  15. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Neophyte

17. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.