1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What is your favorite memory of incest?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anallord, Aug 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Anallord

Anallord New Member

Think back to when you stole your sister panties or kissed your cousin when you were younger, even find moms pics of her sucking a fat cock.

2. Cousin1

Cousin1 Account Deleted

Me and my cousin in the river at a family reunion. First pussy I ever fingered and first time a girl touched my cock.

Pdogghound likes this.
  3. Hardhat46

Hardhat46 Trusted Member

That's an easy one. The very first time I Saw my mom naked and knew I had to have her. Her looking at me and smiling...

Pdogghound likes this.
  4. Ilovemysis

Ilovemysis New Member

Sneaking looks down my sisters shirt when she started developing breast’s hoping she wasn’t wearing a bra.

turtle and Pdogghound like this.
  5. Charliecbr

Charliecbr My daughter

Sunday afternoon with my aunt Mmmnmmm nice

Pdogghound and Donlooogan like this.
  6. NataSis

NataSis Trusted.Member

I have very happy memories of first starting to explore my relationship with my brother. But the very best memory is probably when I first realized he had got me pregnant and we started our family together.

jokp1, Furcest, Pdogghound and 4 others like this.
  7. KiltBoyKelly

KiltBoyKelly New Member

Little sister and I Sneaking off to the guest bedroom in our finished basement before mom came home from work.

Pdogghound and Akbloke like this.
  8. Mary Smyth

Mary Smyth Bi Swinging family feel free to chat

I have a number first was the first taste of my mothers cunt and her first lick of me, Next was sucking my brothers cock for the first time and eating his spunk. Next was him fucking me and last was my first swing meet.

Pdogghound, Cousin1 and Akbloke like this.
  9. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

First time with my grand parents

Pdogghound, Akbloke and Hardhat46 like this.
  10. muttley

muttley Trusted Member

Only memory, so I guess that makes it the best.
    The day my view of the world expanded.
    I found out I could remove the two screws that held the large heat register vent to my bedroom wall.
    Then lay on my stomach and shimmy my whole head into the wall space.
    The other side of the wall? Well that just happened to be the bathroom.:)
    The bathroom had been remodeled and the heat vent was the newer, smaller style, with a lot of small slits, so it was very hard to see into.
    It was also behind, and to the side, of the toilet, facing the vanity and most of the bathtub, so it's not somewhere your eyes would naturally gravitate to.
    I used to wake up early, just to watch my older sister getting ready for school.:oops:

11. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

Oh my goodness, there are so many memories to consider. I suppose the very first time i discovered a small hole in the bathroom wall of our home, where an old water pipe had been, would have to be my most special moment. Watching my mum walking into the bathroom fully dressed, closing the door, and then taking off her clothes and underwear right before my eyes. I just have so many to choose from lol.

Pdogghound likes this.
  12. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

There are so many favorite memories, but if I have to choose just one. It would be the first time with Mom, the sight and sound of hearing her moan as she pushed herself back on my cock for the first time.

Pdogghound, Carol, Hardhat46 and 2 others like this.
  13. ANAKINSHUGECOCK420

ANAKINSHUGECOCK420 Trusted.Member

when I first fucked my sister

14. Donlooogan

Donlooogan New Member

Finding mums vibrator

Pdogghound likes this.
  15. Randybobandy

Randybobandy New Member

Cumming in my sister for the first time I had waited years and had explored her whole body and tried to many times. When it happened in I wanted to live in her. I would have sex with her as much as possible

northernman, Pdogghound and Akbloke like this.
  16. Pdogghound

Pdogghound Trusted Member

The time my cousin and sister and I, all decided it was time to explore each other and we did for years after that.

Akbloke and Mary Smyth like this.
  17. Mary Smyth

Mary Smyth Bi Swinging family feel free to chat

That must have been a dream come true for you and all

Pdogghound likes this.
  18. Pdogghound

Pdogghound Trusted Member

Yes it was good times

Akbloke likes this.
  19. becky156

becky156 actively seeking friends

When I was at University and my father arranged an excuse to stay overnight somewhere for work. He got a hotel near me and it was our first night together of totally relaxed, unrushed fun

20. BretHart

BretHart Trusted Member

Definitely experiencing my first ever blow job and ejaculating in my fathers mouth. We had been masturbating and frot together for months but that first time of feeling what it’s like to have my cock sucked is still what I remember most and best moment.