1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What is the latest book you are reading

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by allison17, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Sometimes the truth about an event doesn't measure up to the folklore.

allison17 likes this.
  2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

The Bible. Most people think it's boring and just put it down but it is full of wonderful adventures. Things happen that make you go what??? some say it is fiction because it was wrote by a man but it still has some great stories in it. stories that a lot of people can Interep in many different ways. it's all in what you believe in that makes it so great. I read it all the time. it is a book that not everyone will agree to like a mystery book. I love it. :)

3. Sejiro

Sejiro New Member

Cormac McCarthy's Blood Meridian for the 2nd time.

4. bmac4418

bmac4418 Trusted Member

Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology. He takes a bunch of the old norse myths and puts his won spin on telling them.

5. dogz

dogz Trusted Member

Currently reading the fourth book in the malazan book of the fallen series( house of chains ), was recommended to me by a friend and I've not thanked him enough for it. I'm love the fantasy genre, and it just gets better with the amount of detail thats put into this world by the author. Great read! :)

6. testmeout

testmeout Trusted Member

Love neil gaiman++

crazycuban likes this.
  7. testmeout

testmeout Trusted Member

Great series. Movies do not do it justice

8. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

They very rarely do which sucks!!! I remember going to see starship troopers lol. What a joke!!! They made a two hour movie from what three chapters of the damn book?

9. wait

wait Trusted Member

my last book was o auto da barca do inferno, or in english the auto boat to heel something like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.