1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What does your member name mean?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Rebel84

Rebel84 New Member

Pet's name

Insp Gadget likes this.
  2. Xoh1

Xoh1 Trusted Member

Nothing:)

Insp Gadget, amiraj and Dane like this.
  3. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

When the kids were young, we loved watching the old Inspector Gadget TV show together.

And he was a 'dad' type - he was optimistic, well-meaning, and he would get these grandiose ideas that didn't always work. :)

But luckily the rest of the family chipped in to keep him out of trouble - my kind of team ! :)

4. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Nothing special, just a degeneration of my name, like used by friends.

Insp Gadget, Brutus58 and amiraj like this.
  5. chudaichudai

chudaichudai Trusted Member

चूदाई (CHUDAI) means "sex" in hindi slang.

Odhersbala, Insp Gadget and Brutus58 like this.
  6. BigDamnHero

BigDamnHero New Member

Mine means I'm a huge Firefly fan. The quote below should illuminate it.

Mal: Well, look at this. ‘Pears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
    Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
    Mal: Ain’t we just.

Firefly, “Safe.”

7. ElzBeth

ElzBeth Beach Club

Bcause of elizabeth, never mind what this mean, any way I did not choose it and I have because my grandma had the same :D

Daddymac, Brutus58 and amiraj like this.
  8. LittleSistersLover

LittleSistersLover Trusted Member

Because I love my Little Sister! Well, both my Sisters now, but that was after I named this.

9. LustingForSis

LustingForSis Trusted.Member

I'm pretty sure most people can figure out what my name means. If your not sure, just ask me. I could use the laugh.

10. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Born and bred there. The number is the department in France were we are now.

11. Son4mother

Son4mother Trusted.Member

Another straightforward one; I am a son who would offer himself to his mother.

12. Friendofall

Friendofall Trusted Member

A friend of all

Insp Gadget and Brutus58 like this.
  13. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Trusted.Member

Mine is from the Tv shoe Dexter, its his boat

14. Irunya

Irunya RIP 1979-2019

Is version of my real name, but not really my name.

15. Toungelasher

Toungelasher New Member

From the first time I was shown when I was young I have loved "lashing" things with my tounge......female things that is.

16. EggHead

EggHead Trusted.Member

I'm a bit of a nerd and I used to like watching the Eggheads quiz show (unfortunately, I don't think it's on anymore). Must admit I found Judith Keppel quite hot. Daphne didn't do much for me though, except for adding the word "inkle" (meaning not quite an inkling) to my vocabulary. I also like Kinder Surprise eggs. So the user name seemed to fit me quite well, but also has the advantage of not being one I use on any mainstream forum or site I'm involved with.

Insp Gadget and Brutus58 like this.
  17. klausspringfield

klausspringfield Trusted.Member

I'm of German/British origin. My real life name is constructed very similarly as my User Name (with the first name separated from my surname by a space, obviously, e.g., Klaus Springfield). What may be more interesting, however, was my avatar selection. I'm in my 60s and I teach quite a bit at local colleges and universities as an Adjunct. I tend to seduce quite a few college co-eds, who I bring home to introduce to my wife, who also enjoys playing with young toys. The avatar is a perfect representation of that aspect of my life. I really am that older horny devil looking to corrupt young female flesh.

18. klausspringfield

klausspringfield Trusted.Member

Fuck! If I was as creative as you I might have chosen "xyzzy", but you would have to be almost as old as me to get the reference :eek:

Insp Gadget, Brutus58 and Zarp like this.
  19. sexyfoxy

sexyfoxy Trusted Member

Well because of my red hair and being sexy ;)

20. joep

joep Trusted.Member

First name and first initial of my last name. Not real creative, but it works.

Daddymac, Shane69, Horny Joe and 3 others like this.