1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What Animal Sign Are You (Chinese Zodiac)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neophyte, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rubber duck 2

Rubber duck 2 Trusted.Member

I guess I'm snake in the grass...

Neophyte likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Personality of the Snake
    In Chinese culture, the Snake is the most enigmatic animal among the 12 zodiac animals. People born in a year of the Snake are supposed to be the most intuitive.

Snakes tend to act according to their own judgments while remaining private and reticent. They are determined to accomplish their goals and hate to fail.

Snakes represent the symbol of wisdom. They are intelligent and wise. They are good at communication but say little. Snakes are usually regarded as great thinkers.

Snakes are materialistic and love keeping up with the Jones's. They love to possess the best of everything but they have no patience for shopping.

Snake people prefer to work alone; therefore, they are easily stressed. If they seem unusually stressed, it is best to allow them their own space and time to return to normal.

IsoUser likes this.
  3. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

It seems that I was born in year of the snake

Neophyte likes this.
  4. Deer

Deer Account Deleted

We are all rabbits and some are sitting ducks.

Neophyte likes this.
  5. Pothos90

Pothos90 Trusted.Member

Stallion!

Neophyte likes this.
  6. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

And another Stallion here also....but in the signs of the Zodiac I'm Pisces.

Neophyte likes this.
  7. Russel860

Russel860 New Member

I'm a Tiger!

8. Neophyte

Personality of the Tiger
    People born in a year of the Tiger are brave, competitive, unpredictable, and confident. They are very charming and well-liked by others. But sometimes they are likely to be impetuous, irritable, and overindulged.

With stubborn personalities and tough judgment, Tigers work actively and express themselves boldly, doing things in a high-handed manner. They are authoritative and never go back on what they have said.

With great confidence and indomitable fortitude, they can be competent leaders. They will not make preparations for anything, but can handle anything that comes along.

9. mintal

mintal Trusted Member

10. Neophyte

Personality of the Ox
    Ox's are known for diligence, dependability, strength and determination. Having an honest nature, Ox's are strongly patriotic, have ideals and ambitions for life, and attach importance to family and work.

These reflect traditional conservative characteristics. Women Ox's are traditional, faithful wives, who attach great importance to their children's education.

Having great patience and a desire to make progress, Ox's can achieve their goals by consistent effort. They are not much influenced by others or the environment, but persist in doing things according to their ideals and capabilities.

Before taking any action, Ox's will have a definite plan with detailed steps, to which they apply their strong faith and physical strength. As a result, people of the Ox zodiac sign often enjoy great success.

Ox's are weakest in their communication skills. They are not good at communicating with others, and even think it is not worthwhile to exchange ideas with others. They are stubborn and stick to their own ways.

11. Dee

Dee Trusted Member

Monkey here. Lol

12. Neophyte

Personality of the Monkey
    People born in a year of the Monkey have magnetic personalities and are witty and intelligent. Personality traits like mischievousness, curiosity, and cleverness make them very naughty.

Monkeys are masters of practical jokes, because they like playing most of the time. Although they don't have bad intentions, their pranks sometimes hurt other people's feelings.

Monkeys are fast learners and crafty opportunists. They have many interests and need partners who are capable of stimulating them. While some like the eccentric nature of Monkeys, others don't trust their sly, restless, and inquisitive nature.

Although they are clever and creative, Monkeys can't always exhibit their talents properly. They like to accept challenges and prefer urban life to rural life.

13. Neophyte

I'm a Monkey too.

14. Dee

Dee Trusted Member

That's pretty spot on. Lol

15. joyfulface

joyfulface Trusted.Member

I am a snake

16. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

I am me .

17. Neophyte

I don't have a reading for that. :D

stepdad22 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.