1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Video Games You're Playing NOW?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .John.Doe., Aug 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Druwlu

Druwlu New Member

The new cod modern warfare

2. ATXCPU

ATXCPU New and Curious to Incest

For me it would have to be FPS games, but Im seriously into Overwatch and Apex legends, love their ranked modes and even hit Top 500 in overwatch a couple of times... Not to mention Tetris 99, I love that game

3. Steb

Steb Account Deleted

Playing some hollow knight. I'm trying to get all the endings

4. 36_DD

36_DD Trusted Member

Outer Worlds.

5. Bman

Bman Trusted Member

Finally got around to playing Alien: isolation.

6. Nixy

Nixy Trusted Member

destiny 2

7. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Most recent game I played was Moons of Madness, a spinoff of Secret World. Haven't completed it yet, just been busy.

8. danndduke

danndduke Trusted Member

Lately i'm playing games on Nutaku. It's kind of "Steam" for adoult games.
    I tried Fap CEO. A nice free clicker game, where you build up your business, level up girls, unlock revards. I like it too becaus eit's free and you can still do or unlock a lot of stuff if you play enough. And you can earn enough or get enough stuff eaven without ingame purchases, which would make a game easier, but not that much.

Tried Booty Farm. Where you build up your farm and then sell the produce and what you craft to willing ladies and in return you get some revards. Downside is that soon you run out of pictures memory and you have to buy additional slots. For free it's very hard, you'll have to grind in game a lot. So even if you grind a lot you most likely won't be ubale to see or unlock a lot of stuff, unless you buy tokens.

Also tried Pussy Sage, also "free" game.. but here there is just a billion in game purchases, upgrades are nearly imposible if you don't spend a lot fo money. Revards also locked and the free space you get is stuffed up with "tutorial" stuff pretty quickly. It's a basicly a game where you have to connect 3 or more of same kind and if you win a game, you get revards.

Got Destinly 2 as well when it was free on Steam, but playing it solo quickly got boring. :D

9. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

Dead Island...still don't really understand what i'm supposed to be doing but it's fun smashing Zombies and kicking the shit out of 'em and now, running over them in a ute! :D
    therapeutic.

10. Eman9690

Eman9690 Account Deleted

New modern warfare is tons of fun

11. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

I'm play testing a project game, code-named: The aMAZEing Labyrinth

It's an interesting FPS... the maze is disorienting and NUTS! I like it

12. Gooper169

Gooper169 Trusted Member

I'm currently playing Jedi: Fallen Order. It's actually pretty hard.

Zarp likes this.
  13. Reddit0612

Reddit0612 Trusted Member

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Strider likes this.
  14. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

The title reminds me of that board game:

Labyrinth-Box.jpg

------------------

Tomb Raider 3

15. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

LOL... I guess I'll have to tell the programmer that the title will need to be changed... The name is identical right down to the casing. Poor guy... Oh well... that's why it's just a project name, not the release name :p

16. rogueremy

rogueremy Trusted Member

Most recently I played Life is Strange 2.

17. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

I recently finished Resident Evil 7 and I am currently playing the Resident Evil 2 Remake.

18. Bobanonymous

Bobanonymous Trusted.Member

Mostly black ops 2 - zombies & multiplayer. I've actually, until recently, held several works records for some if the zombies maps & challenges within. I didn't want to say anything before, but....I'm kind of a BIG DEAL.... lol

19. alexghost38

alexghost38 Trusted Member

Residente envĂ­o 2 remake

20. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Gone back in for a replay of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt the complete edition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.