1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Us

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tamkev1, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Tamkev1

Tamkev1 Trusted Member

my name is Tammy and my brother is Kevin I am older then him by four years. We are both adults and love each other very much. I started our relationship few years back and we have not looked back

2. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Moderator Staff Member

Welcome, once again.
    I'd like to express my deepest hopes that you and your brother come to enjoy this community, as me and my sis have. You'll find a lot of welcoming people here, who are accepting of this lifestyle.

What made you two fall in love? Were you both always close?

3. i hrt strs

i hrt strs Trusted.Member

I would like to welcome you to our Family and offer one piece of advise: If that is you and your brother in your avatar, I would find another picture to use. You can never be too safe, even here.

i h s

4. Tamkev1

Tamkev1 Trusted Member

Yes we always been very close

Funguy, Akbloke, rob554 and 2 others like this.
  5. Tamkev1

Tamkev1 Trusted Member

We just kinda fell in love as we grew up and I never wanted anyone then him in me

6. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

God Bless both of the brother/sister combo to go ahead and pleasure themselves....

Brotherforsis and Tamkev1 like this.
  7. Pike

Pike Trusted Member

You two are beautiful and amazing. Have you ever detailed your story and how things began? I have read many of your posts but haven’t read about your first time together. Did I miss it, or have you kept that to yourselves?

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted Member

Welcome, my sister and I are also very much in love. Our relationship started a little differently but we eventually fell very much in love with each other.

9. JamesEast

JamesEast New Member

Nice! Lucky for you! Keep up the "good work" ;)