1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Unpacking from a move

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Niatross49, Jan 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niatross49

Niatross49 Account Deleted

We are moving into a new home and I had the movers place all our boxes in the garage so I can unload them as we like. We are down to the last few boxes and most are photos, lots of photos from our 40 year marriage. Anyway, I was opening and putting the albums in the office when I came across a box of our daughter. At first it was a trip down memory lane, looking back on how sweet and funny she was, and still is. Then I felt something I never had; just how cute and sexy she was. Next thing I know, I’m hard, then out comes my cock and I’m masterbating to her photos. When I came to one from our trip to Daytona Beach I couldn’t hold back and shot all over the floor. Needless to say, I was quite embarrassed and quickly cleaned up. How weird and demented am I?

Brutus58, curiousFred and cummunion like this.
  2. floydsaint

floydsaint Trusted.Member

It’s more common than you think. That’s what a forum like this is for. To engage in the fantasy, or help understand it, or lessen any guilt you might feel.

curiousFred likes this.
  3. Niatross49

Thanks Floyd, I must say it was liberating posting that message.

4. cummunion

cummunion Account Deleted

Demented is a strong word. To me, it’s sweet that you had allowed yourself to appreciate the beauty of your own creation.

curiousFred likes this.
  5. Niatross49

Thank you, it felt good and even better today.

curiousFred likes this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Not at all!

Niatross49 likes this.
  7. Niatross49

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.