1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Nerdboy, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Here’s one for conspiracy theorists
    Biden picks Hillary as VP nominee
    They win. House declares Biden incompetent and Hillary become President.
    Under the 25th Amendment
    I’m voting Trump. Can’t take any chances lol

KinkyJohn82 and Brutus58 like this.
  2. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I just want to see Biden attempt to debate Trump. Biden can barely think anymore, it'll be a massacre.

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

It’ll be funny as hell. Trump will eat his ass for lunch

4. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

What if the DNC gets rid of Biden before the election, anyone think that could happen?

5. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Nope. He is the nominee
    He won it and the party would fall apart if he were just ousted. be like what Hillary did to Bernie lol

itshot likes this.
  6. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

No sane person wants the job right now.

itshot likes this.
  7. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

Looks like some Americans agree to have some bragging chimp as President - only not Hillary Clinton :) LOL

Like there are no other wise WOMEN in USA :)

8. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Yes there are smart women in America. Problem is all but one went far left and that shit won’t get elected here or anywhere else for that matter

9. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

So - your IQ level is > left is SHIT ????

Be happy then with your chimpanzee :)

10. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

I haven’t treated you with disrespect and would ask for the same. Surely you can have a civil conversation without questioning my IQ.
    Agree to disagree and move on with that stupid shit

itshot and muttley like this.
  11. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

I've been watching most of President Trump's press briefings lately, and imho he has been presiding over an amazing work of good fundamental problem solving and project management. Future MBA etc programs will be full of examples from it, surely. He's a great CEO.

But the question periods at times are disgusting - why a person of his stature has to submit himself to their loaded questions and vile insinuations is beyond me.

And I have also watched a man age before my eyes. (I've heard that unfortunately it's an occupational hazard.) And he took a pay cut to get the job. Plus, he seems to be a solid decent man working night and day and putting himself all into it for his Country.

So it sure would be nice, imho, if all of his Country's people could at least try to put their differences aside for a while, and give the guy the respect and support he deserves.

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    itshot likes this.
  12. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

"So - your IQ level is > left is SHIT ????
    Be happy then with your chimpanzee"

"I haven’t treated you with disrespect and would ask for the same. Surely you can have a civil conversation without questioning my IQ.
    Agree to disagree and move on with that stupid shit"

Knock it off, both of you - Pussycat

13. rahxephon83

rahxephon83 Trusted Member

Sanders was the only one who could beat Trump. The Orange One will destroy Biden and it's going to be glorious. RIP America.

DarkQuisp likes this.
  14. MrDude

MrDude Trusted Member

I'm curious what specific problems stemming from the Coronavirus that you see Trump as solving. Can you give some examples you believe will be in future MBA programs, or is it more of a hunch or feeling right now rather than any specific actions?

Why don't you think the President of a free democracy should have to answer to the free press, regardless of how they may phrase their questions? Why should stature, power or success make a democratically elected leader immune to critique from his/her constituency, isn't that the beef we had with King George III?

15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I did state that Trump is putting America first in his policies.

I like the fact that he stopped the absolutely unfair trade tariffs.

That he is trying to close our borders to those who want to immigrate without proper vetting.
    (there are many places in Florida, Texas, Arizona, California, in which violent crime rate is
    out of control- I'm not talking about the stealing or whatever with the illegals not finding a job,
    I'm talking about the rapes, murders, thrill muggings, etc)

That he is the only one since Reagan who has called out the main stream media for the biased,
    slanted, misquoted, misconstrued, unreliable, lying, made up news.

He has dropped some of the restrictions on small businesses that Obama put in place.

I can go on-but have to get ready for work...….

itshot and Insp Gadget like this.
  16. Insp Gadget

What on earth would ever lead you to believe that your press is free ?

17. MrDude

MrDude Trusted Member

A free press is one that has the right to give information and opinion without government censorship, interference or retribution. The free press, in a democratic sense, doesn't have anything to do with the corporate interests or biases that may influence press coverage, it's strictly about the press' relationship with the government. So that's why I believe we still have a free press. Though they have increasingly been subjected to retribution from this government, so you may have a point but I don't think it's the one you're trying to make.

I answered your question, could you try to answer mine?

18. MrDude

MrDude Trusted Member

Thank you for a more direct answer to my question. I'd probably disagree with your premise on a few points, but I doubt we could find a common source of statistics that we'd both agree is reputable, so it's not worth getting into. I don't get to interact with hardcore Trump supporters often, so I appreciate you helping me understand your perspective without it being a second or third-hand impression.

Dane likes this.
  19. Insp Gadget

Your press is free to print whatever its ownership deems it fit to print. Only a weak Country would cheat its people of their right to be told the truth.

Dane likes this.
  20. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

A problem you seem to be misconstruing is that a Free Press does not equal a Truthful Press.

muttley and Insp Gadget like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.