1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump Wins!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Dad's toy, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

2. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Does anyone remember when we were told that conservatives were guilty of placing subliminal messages on news footage of liberal politicians, they complained that conservatives somehow placed the word "RATS" on a banner above the heads of liberals news footage, they were frothing at the mouth, claiming and blaming "Watergate" collusion? It turned out to be an agenda straight from the DNC, they had gathered up News footage, that included an angled view of their Banner "DEMOCRATS" that from the angled view that only included the last four letters "RATS. It turned out that this had been done with the approval by the DNC. So, remember don't take these accusations at face value, Politicians are always trying to manipulate the masses. I don't care which party, they are all in cahoots when it comes to propaganda that pulls the wool over the eyes of J. Q. Public-Citizen! "Power Corrupts, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely!" (Lord John Dalberg-Acton 1834-1902) :)

Pssst! We studied this at the University I attended!

villager and Ausstde like this.
  3. incest fetish

incest fetish BANNED

When's "Trump isn't friends with Putin", "Trump has no business ties to Russia", "Trump won't get impeached for treason"?

4. incest fetish

incest fetish BANNED

I don't see what that has to do with Trump (a, like, very smart person who uses bigly words -he has the best words) and his complete denial of science?

annab2 likes this.
  5. Princess Amy

6. Princess Amy

7. annab2

The question wasn't directed to Trump (Who is not a member here!) But to you, who is/are a member here! Hey! I get around too! To paraphrase (FIF's Doug Mercado) My powerchair will go! I am/have been shaking your tree...I can't find those placards you use anywhere, I'm not into social media, so pony up! This girl says no, to social media! Whenever I find a novel idea, I strike up a conversation with the person that caught my attention. Donald Trump is an enigma, no one really knows which way he will turn, we will just see what he does next! Don't you think using one of these placards will be a good background for the following! Then I could change Fonts, to a color of my choosing!​
    SAY​
    no-sign-trans1.png
    No to Social Media!​
    (I'm not sure what the word "bigly" means!)​

villager likes this.
  8. texasj65

texasj65 Deviant Extraordinaire

You're quoting the onion? You really are desperate...

annab2 likes this.
  9. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Contrary to the belief of many liberals here in this forum, I am not a true conservative. I have my belief of what the right things to do are and when I compare what those things are with the platforms of the Liberals and the Conservative, the platform of the Conservative are more inline with my beliefs so I support the Conservative Party. I have not joined the Conservative Party, the Conservative Party has joined me.

In my opinion, Donald Trump is not a true conservative. I think that he, like me, sees the Conservative Party as the best way for him to get what he wants for himself and the Country. The liberals, by which I mean the liberal politicians and the upper members of the liberal party not the ordinary liberal voter, hate Trump because they see a very intelligent person that is not bound by classical conservative guidelines that will do what is necessary to further the conservative agenda.

The low popularity of Donald Trump by liberal voters is based on that the general liberal voters are told to believe that Trump is bad by the liberal leadership. And the liberal leadership have spent a lot of time, effort and money making sure that the liberal voters do exactly what they are told to do. This is why the term Sheeple is becoming so popular among the conservatives.

annab2 likes this.
  10. annab2

I just don't trust or like politicians, as they all sell their own brand of fertilizer! :)
    You have to go back to TR for me! ;)

Ausstde likes this.
  11. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I'm guessing you're referring to the 4th face on Mt Rushmore.

annab2 likes this.
  12. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Well said.
    I consider myself to be a Centrist. I think the far right and the far left are both dangerous.
    There seems to be a lot more radical liberals than radical conservatives.
    Maybe it's just because the liberals are more vocal.
    As such I usually vote for whomever is running against the liberal.
    It doesn't mean I endorse the conservative, I just see a "lesser evil".
    In the end it doesn't matter, in California, the electoral votes go to the liberal.

annab2 and Neophyte like this.
  13. annab2

:) ~Who else?~

Neophyte likes this.
  14. Ausstde

Ausstde Account Deleted

Not just in America, also Australia, here you can't even have a discussion, with out being called all those.

villager likes this.
  15. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Bigly is a word that Trump has used a few times.

annab2 likes this.
  16. annab2

That is not a stellar choice of non-words! ;)

17. annab2

I am more of a Reform-Minimalist, I'm for rational thought, less government (TR's Bull Moose Era - Throwback!) I dislike our current political makeup and Support Term limits. I also support a No Exemption-Mandatory Military Service Policy. I am an Independent that is desirous of full disclosure. Corrupt Politicians and cowards make Reform measures necessary. Compulsory deportation of enemies foreign and domestic. I don't expect much agreement from either side of the aisle since we are logic/intelligence/common sense based. American Citizenry, needs to start exercising their Critical Thinking Skills (CTS).

villager likes this.
  18. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Mandatory Military Service sound's like just what we need to get rid of all the cry baby's , and it might mean that we would safe all the money we spend on safe rooms and tissues , then we might get back to growing a back bone .

annab2 likes this.
  19. Princess Amy

20. Princess Amy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.