1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump Wins!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Dad's toy, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

And to expand it is flawed. "Hory Clap! Tlump is not kidding!"

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

ships on the way there now. I wonder if he thinks we are kidding now or not or is it just a scare tactic for that Korean idiot?

Brutus58 and annab2 like this.
  3. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

IDJIT Dick-tater! ;)

Brutus58 and allison17 like this.
  4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I hope he tries to fire one and it malfunctions and goes straight up and comes down on his ass. who would get the blame then? laffin!!!!!

annab2 likes this.
  5. Ausstde

Ausstde Account Deleted

possible but unlikely

At this stage more like a new cold war.

6. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

No. In short, mini rage cant get a rocket to go more than 30 yards lately. Russia does not want war, Putin is not on the ground he wants us to think he is, China has a vested interest in the US now. That is why China stays out of the North Korea stuff for the most part.

7. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Whats with all of the different aircraft carriers and war ships heading to Korea? and now Russia is sending warships to. I think it could actually happen accidently with everyone in the same area. Some time or another Russia is going to shoot one of our jets down or we shoot one of theirs down and there you go. it's on then. :eek:

Brutus58 and annab2 like this.
  8. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Trump inherited a mess and its going to take a lot of fancy maneuvering to fix it. The way I see it there are two basic ways to do that, one he can withdraw or capitulate to the Russians and Chinese, like Obama would, or two take a stronger stance and stand up to the Russians and Chinese.

annab2 likes this.
  9. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I don't think Trump will back down, I can't see that happening. What I am worried about is it's going to take more than air power it's going to take boots on the ground. Now will he go that far and will congress let him I don't know? If it keeps essculating I can see the USA implementing the Draft again. On the good side if there is a war the economy will go up because of the draft a lot of young men and women will have to serve which will create jobs for the middle class age. I don't know what the cut off age would be for a draft? It's just scary anyway you look at it.

annab2 and Ausstde like this.
  10. Neophyte

The cutoff age for the draft in the past was 25. Currently neither Russia or China is able to stand up to the U.S. on their own. Sure they can cause a lot of hurt, but either will lose in the end. The only way they can have a chance of beating the U.S. is if they combine forces and even then it would be close. But Russia cooperating with China is about as likely as Israel cooperating with Iraq.

11. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I thought we were behind Russia in Military power?

annab2 likes this.
  12. Neophyte

Russia has been increasing their military, but that was just to catch up with the U.S. Russia has a military strong enough to protect itself, the U.S. has a military strong enough to protect the world.

i hrt strs and annab2 like this.
  13. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

My self I think we should take North Korea down first, we already know he is getting closer and closer to putting nukes on his missiles. I think that should be done before Syria or ISIS. we know they don't have much to fight with but the only thing is South Korea, How do we protect them from that idiot. they are only what 30 miles away? so if we strike North Korea it is going to have to be bad enough to bring him to his knees. or he is going to fire missiles at South Korea. That is just my opinion he needs to be took care of first. Now how we do that and still protect South Korea is going to take some smart planning if that is what trump has on his mind and I believe that is what it is. He has already said if nobody helps us we will do it on our own.

annab2, Ausstde and Neophyte like this.
  14. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

15. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

16. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Personally, I would be concerned more about "Red China" and their new Avionics, their newest super "stealthy" aircraft appears to be taken straight off of our drawing boards and are in use right now! While ours are still being tested...due to lack of military funding! Thank you, Mister *Obama!:eek:
    The good old USA has been SOLD OUT, once more! ;)
    *It happened under Obama's watch!​

17. Neophyte

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.