1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump Investigation FISA Memo

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Feb 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkmaster80

darkmaster80 Trusted Member

Trump sent Dem. Memo back to committee to have secret processes and people taken out of memo. Why would he send it back to the committee themselves to correct the problem if he was hiding or distorting it. There has also been no evidence of collusion, and even if there was collusion there is no law against it. The Dems are just trying to cover their asses because in their wildest dreams they could never imagine crooked Hillary losing. If she had won it would have been (corrupt)
    business as usual and none of these scandals would have come up.

jillicious likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

This article says at first that the FBI and DOJ objected to the release of the memo, claiming it was miss leading, but further down it points out how FBI and DOJ was most likely trying to cover their own behinds because of all the obstacles they were putting up to prevent people from finding out about what had actually happened. This is the reason that the first thing I posted was the memo, so people could read the truth and make up their own minds.

jillicious likes this.
  3. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

Neophyte likes this.
  4. Lisa

Lisa Trusted.Member

Ok everyone lies so Trump could be using the sending back to Dems to cover his own ass too. The question is what does he want taken out, that is what we don't know. The changes that Dems make could be shot down too. He could also use the excuse later that he will not release it because no one cares.

5. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

I care. I want to read it. I want the intelligence committee to redacted the method and procedures sections of so it can be released and then I can read it.

That said I would be incredibly shocked if Trump was ever prosecuted for this fake crime. If Hillary can get away with extreme mountains of evidence against her with the classified emails and Benghazi then why would the prosecute Trump? Good thing the Democrats have already set a precedence. They did such a great job with that.

6. bi okc guy

bi okc guy Trusted Member

I also wonder how we can be working so hard to fish out trump for anything when Hillary basically gets away with everything. That being said, the whole investigation is a circus ImHO. Thankful this memo was released. We need more, not less, transparency from our government.

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

The problem here is that the people you are arguing with show their bias every time. Whether it is saying that CNN is not a reliable source or dismissing things because "A Dem said it"...........

Yet they will blindly believe whatever Trump says as truth. Whatever Rush stamps real is real. Fox tells the truths everyone else hides. Including, but not limited to my favorite. The "no go zones" in Northern Europe that keep being disproven and Fox keeps letting guests pretend they are real.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.