1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump Investigation FISA Memo

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Feb 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I'm sorry, but everything I l heard and read is that the tax paying population is decreasing. Where are you getting your information? Seriously, where are you getting it? Why do you think Social Security is in the dumpster. Not enough tax payers to cover the elderly. That population is growing. Think of our economy in tax terms, we are a mushroom. The elderly and illegals (and the life time politicians) are the top, the tax paying young are the shaft. Eventually it's going to collapse. At the time of Vietnam police action, Kennedy and LBJ raided a fat Social Security system to pay for it. The money was never replaced. So you and I and the rest of the legal (and illegal) people in this country are fucked. Thanks to life time professional politicians. Oh, by the way, Kennedy and LBJ were Democrats.

2. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Department of Homeland Security data (not from the Census Bureau). About 1.1 million immigrants are given permanent residency every year, about 300,0900 immigrants cross a U.S. border illegally and stay permanently every year, and about 600,000 visitors to the U.S. overstay their visas every year. About 4 million births and about 2.6 million deaths in the U.S. every year.

That has occurred every year for at least 20 years. Another way the Obama Administration was completely irresponsible - to allow that level of immigration to occur during a serious recession.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    Brutus58 and horny uncle jerking like this.
  3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

There is evidence that not only was the Dossier used by the FISC, was being funded by the DNC and Clinton Campaign, but people associated with the DNC and Clinton's gave Steele information that they wanted included in the dossier. So the Democrats paid for the dossier and also provided the information to put in the dossier.

Brutus58 and jillicious like this.
  4. Neophyte

It is possible that the Democrat's recruitment of Christopher Steele to create the Trump/Russia Dossier violated an International Treaty between the United States and Great Britain which was put in place to prevent the recruitment of counter-espionage assets of friendly foreign assets. So not only did the Democrats lie, provide false documents, broke campaign laws, engaged in government misconduct, but the also violated an International Treaty (I believe its call UKUSA Agreement). This is just on one issue, how many other criminal acts has the Democrats engaged in on all the other things they have done.

Brutus58 and jillicious like this.
  5. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Thirty years ago it was Ollie North and Iran-Contra. Twenty years ago it was Bill and Monica. Ten years ago the financial markets crashed and burned. Now it's Trump.

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

USA decision-making in action ...

[​IMG]

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

I've been following this scandal for nearly a year. The information has been out there for a long time; the two memo releases (house and senate) have only verified the information. It also shed light on using Yahoo news as a single source. I also read every comment in this thread before commenting.

It seems to me that there is one poster who is doing their damndest to derail the conversation before it even starts. Curious as to why. What would it hurt to have a conversation about this?

First things first. The Republicans have not tried to stop the Democrat's memo from being released. Quite the opposite actually, they voted unanimously to have it released. You could listen to the talking heads on the news or you could realize that if you want to release classified information then it must go through the process. The house and Senate republican memos were voted on by the intelligence committee then were reviewed by the DOJ and the FBI for accuracy before being sent to the president. The democratic memo must go through the same process and it is currently under review for accuracy by the FBI and DOJ. If you think they are trying to block it then you aren' paying attention to the source.

This is an obvious attempt at a presidential coup. Turn the tables on what is going on. If Hillary went up against the intelligence communities and won would the Democrats be trying to uncover the truth? There is mounting evidence if the FBI & DOJ leadership trying to influence the thinking of regular American citizens.

What is even more damming is the Page/Strock texts. They have clearly stated that Obama knew what was going on. He was briefed on all happenings by the FBI, contrary to what he has said publicly many times. That includes this scandal and the Hillary email scandal. The issue with this scandal, as opposed to many others, is that there were so many people involved. There were so many who contributed to the fleecing of American citizens.

Be wary of any news articles that use phrases such as "sources say" or "people/sources familiar with this thinking". This is a scandal large enough that damn near anyone can be a source and anyone "familiar with this thinking" could be another reporter sitting in the office. Anonymous sources just won't cut it for a sacdal of this size. If anything has been "debunked" then ask where that information came from. Only trust those willing to expose corruption to the light. Everyone else has a different agenda.

I'm sure I'll post more later because it is harder than hell to type this all out on my phone but I really believe this is just the beginning.

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. Neophyte

My understanding is that the source of the Yahoo news was Christopher Steele, so Steele leaked the information to Yahoo and then the FBI used the Yahoo article to verify the Dossier that was written by Steele. So Steele provided both the dossier and the corroborating evidence.

jillicious and Brutus58 like this.
  9. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I want to say something but i will not because if i get going i wont stop because i hate Dem's.

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. Neophyte

The second Trump/Russia Dossier the Democrats are enthused about was also commissioned by the DNC and written by a Democrat operative.

jillicious, Brutus58 and Amanda like this.
  11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

For some one who doesn't like politics, you are well aware of political history.

12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I want to know your thoughts!!!!! Please post!!!!

13. jillicious

That us exactly what happened. I saw the original Yahoo news article the other day. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  14. jillicious

There has been a new interesting development concerning senator Mark Warner that ties to all of this.

Tweet below and text messages can be found here.

6dbc64zs04f01.png

Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  15. Neophyte

Read through messages as well as other reports on Warner. Warner's explanation to Rubio seems plausible, but I don't trust Democrats enough to go with just a plausible explanation. The messages doesn't seem to tie Hillary directly to this exchange, but I'm not sure of a couple of initials used. Don't know who BB is for example, can try to guess but would like to be more sure. Sounds like Steele is looking to get some kind of immunity in exchange for testimony but doesn't trust an unilateral Democrat agreement. Deripaska seems to have ties to both pro and anti Russian Government factions, I don't have enough information to know which is stronger. This series of events seems to go much further than I first thought.

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Lisa

Lisa Trusted.Member

The FBI and DOJ stated the Republican memo had inaccuracies and classified info and Trump declassified it, FBI and DOJ reviewed the Democratic rebuttal and said it was accurate and no more classified info than Republicans so it was ok to release. As of now you only saw one side and if Trump wants to be fair and transparent then release the Democratic memo as is. Any changes will be questioned with scrutiny.

We also know it was Republicans who started the dossier not Democrats. If it had so much dirt why provide it after the election? Trump was praising all the hacked emails and using that info to "cheat" the election

We also know for a fact his son was talking to Russia to try to get dirt on Hillary, whether he really did or not is the question, and by that admission FISA was waranted.

17. jillicious

Source? I didn't read that in any news articles or otherwise. I would love to see the statement. although I would assume you were fed that information from the failing New York Times or perhaps the king of fake news, CNN.

Source? I didn't read that in any news articles or otherwise. I read articles which stated the opposite. SOURCE SOURCE
    I would love to see the statement you read.

Source? All I have read has pointed towards the DNC trying to find dirt on Trump so they paid [SOURCE] a former British spy who paid Russians to come up with something. I've read the dossier and I honestly have a hard time believing a lot of it.

I've read every article about the infamous DJT Jr meeting and it doesn't sound like that at all. It sounded like he was given an offer to get dirt on Hillary, which honestly he didn't need because there are mountains of evidence, and the meeting was set up and planned before he was informed about it.

Try to think more critically about that meeting.

Robert Goldstone, the man who arranged the Trump Jr / Russian lawyer meeting, reaches out to the Trump campaign via Don Jr, using obvious FISA warrant keywords in every email. This is part of a larger set-up by Obama's Justice Department to spy on Trump's campaign team. SOURCE

Robert Goldstone and Natalia Veselnitskaya (Russian lawyer) both have ties to Fusion GPS, the democratic firm which created the debunked 'pissgate' dossier. SOURCE

Natalia Veselnitskaya's initial visa entry into the Unites States is denied and she cannot enter the country to meet with Don Jr. Then the Obama DoJ personally steps in and allows her into the country using an extremely rare exception that is almost never given out. Who was in charge of the DOJ at the time and why the hell would they give this woman a free pass when she didn't meet the requirements for entry?

18. jillicious

BUT IF YOU HATE TRUMP ENOUGH I GUESS NOTHING MATTERS EXCEPT FINDING FAULT! Right?

Instead of spinning your wheels on a false story perhaps you should look into the Hillary Clinton scandals.
    Here's a small spattering of some of them:

Cattle future trades
    Chinagate
    Bosnia sniper fire
    Abusing IRS powers
    Looting White House
    Filegate
    Huma and the Muslim Brotherhood
    Vince Foster Murder
    Email scandal
    Travelgate
    Whitewater
    Missing Law Firm papers
    Pardongate
    Clinton Body Count
    Saul Alinsky
    Laughing about child rapist
    Iran Fundraising
    Clinton Foundation (countless things here)
    Benghazi
    Anti-gay country donations
    Danny Williams, bi-racial son of Billy Boy
    Telling Secret Service to F off
    Racist Comments
    Mimicking black people
    Sex, Drugs and Murder
    Armenian Genocide comment
    Muslims aren't terrorists comment
    Emulating Merkel
    List of rapes/sexual assaults
    AND HERE
    AND HERE
    Hired Secret Police to go after victims
    Second Amendment
    Hillary KKK
    Benghazi and emails
    Those damning emails
    Hillary's own pay gap
    Immigrant Flip Flop
    Hillary on coal
    Dead broke after White House
    Sir Edmund Hillary Lie
    Black are superpredators
    Goldman Sachs transcripts would be bad for her
    Supporting Muslim Brotherhood
    Gay marriage flip flop
    Evolution of the accent
    Is Chelsea Bill's daughter?
    Norman Hsu, Chinagate 2
    Revolving Door
    Changing stances Armenian Genocide
    Hillary started birther movement
    May have approved sarin gas
    Book from WH staff on Hillary
    Server easily hacked
    Video of dead Clinton friends
    Clinton Appointed Judge scandal
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Or better yet, take a gander at the list of Obama scandals. I am rather tired of linking articles so if you choose to you are welcome to ask for sources for all of the Obama scandals and I'll load up some news articles for you. Plus these replies are getting long enough that I had to split it up!

19. Neophyte

The FBI and DOJ are part of the problem that needs to be fixed in Washington. I don't know about the contents of the Democrats rebuttal but considering how hard they tried to stop the first memo, I wouldn't trust its accuracy. I do know that Steele was originally hired by someone else, I don't know who, I guess I can try to find out. But the originally person or group ended the project and Hillary and the DNC bent over backwards to get a hold of it and continue the project. What I heard of Eric Trumps meeting with a Russian informant is that he was approach by someone who said they knew about some dirt that was available against Hillary Clinton. He went to the meeting and found out the informant was a Russian, listened for a brief period, determined it was not useful and left. When Eric was being questioned about the meeting, he turned over his cell phone, e-mails and personal devices immediately along with all passwords. He did not erase the e-mails and smash his cell phone with a hammer like a certain Democrat. Donald Trump was not using the hacked e-mails to win the election, he may have made a few references to them, but the e-mails were released to the whole public for everyone to see.

jillicious likes this.
  20. Lisa

Lisa Trusted.Member

As you requested a source other than the 2 you mentioned showing FBI had concerns of the accuracy of Nunes memo, which was very easy to find if you look outside Faux news and Breightbart the real fake news.

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-warns-against-releasing-devin-nunes-memo-2018-1

Besides if FBI and DOJ are ok with Democratic memo as is then Trump should release it as is. Him wanting it changed is very shady because we won't know what was redacted and it could have info that shows Trump did illegal dealings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.