1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump Investigation FISA Memo

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Feb 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I think that people should make decisions based on truthful information. Recently a memo giving information on what was used to get a FISA warrant to surveil members of Trump's campaign and Trump, was declassified. I'm sure that the various news agencies have told people about the memo, but why trust the news agencies, when you can read the actual memo.

2. Neophyte

3. Neophyte

4. Neophyte

5. Neophyte

6. Neophyte

7. Neophyte

Memo-6.jpg

Brutus58 and Amanda like this.
  8. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

thanks

9. Neophyte

You're welcome

Amanda likes this.
  10. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Another mess to distract Americans from what's important - the future.

But we've seen this before - serious recession caused by lax financial oversight a decade ago, Bill Clinton's impeachment 2 decades ago, Iran-Contra 3 decades ago, Iran hostages 4 decades ago, Vietnam 5 decades ago.

11. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

12. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Vietnam - 1968 - Hell

13. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

My only issue here is that Nunez and Trump refused to declassify the info for the Dem rebuttal. Only what they wanted released. Nunez said "We can talk about doing that at a later time".

14. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

What rebuttal could there be for this other than, oops we got caught with our hands in the cookie jar!!

TriadSibling, jillicious and Brutus58 like this.
  15. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Twenty years ago it was oops, Bill got caught with his cock in Monica's mouth.:p

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Neophyte

The Democrats argue extensively not to declassify this memo for National Security issues. You read the memo, I hope. What in this memo had anything to do with National Security, unless the Democrats thought that if the Democratic Party was disgraced it would mean the end of civilization. It's possible the Democrats think that they are that important.

TriadSibling and Brutus58 like this.
  17. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Then there was Watergate, Investigation after investigation after investigation, which dragged on-and-on-and-on-and-on between 1969 and 1974

18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

And the Teflon president walked. And his wife was going to "stand by my man". See what collusion with Bill got her.

19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Hopefully they are learning that they are not. Unless they have morphed into ostriches and have buried their heads.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    Neophyte likes this.
  20. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

"They" haven't learned anything. Population of the USA has increased from 150 million in 1950 to 330 million today and will reach 400 million in about 25 years and there is still zero interest about planning for future population growth. And the belief system that the U.S. can be everything and do everything for the rest of the World continues to be America's State Religion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.