1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Thoughts on open sex in house

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bryan16162, Dec 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justaguypt6

Justaguypt6 Trusted Member

We have an open house. But as said above, a warning must be made that “others do not do what we do... our family is our family.”

2. Mrfuckman

Mrfuckman Trusted Member

I’m open to it but be careful on who you invited to your house and I would homeschool my kids if I did that

Canifuckurdaughter likes this.
  3. Charliecbr

Charliecbr My daughter

Me and my daughter's r a open family

4. man73

man73 New Member

This sounds so liberating.

5. Allison

Allison New Member

I have a friend in Alabama that has to be SO CAREFUL of everything she does as the laws are insane there. You cannot even order a sex toy on the internet and have it mailed to you. Incredible oppression due to religious control. The government is way to far up everyones ass with insane control issues. Whoever gave them control of our sex lives should be hung with an old rope. Children are being branded as sex offenders for small indiscretions often for life. The land of the brave and the free.... I think not...

6. Allison

Allison New Member

I think you have a great idea as long as you are safe and live in an area that will not punish you. A family I know in Alabama is raising their six kids in an open manner like you describe and the way they handle it is they are completely off-grid home school no mailbox no socializing with the neighbors. This is the only way to proceed with this lifestyle safely..

Loveyoummm likes this.
  7. Charliecbr

Charliecbr My daughter

Big brother all the time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.