1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Floodwire, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floodwire

Floodwire near....FAR!...wherever you are

i could have sworn we had a thread for wrestling, but a quick search showed me the most recent active thread was from 2016. Maybe I am using the search feature wrong? If so, point me to the actual wrestling thread and there I shall go. That said...

Any pro wrestling fans here? If so, this is a good weekend to be a fan. AEW just had Fight for the Fallen last night and WWE has Extreme Rules tonight.

I tried watching AEW last night, since it was free, but the brlive feed that it broadcasted on kept freezing up every 5 minutes. I gave up after first match and will just watch it later today or tomorrow on another site. Read the reports and it sounds like a good show though

Extreme Rules has several appealing matches, I think. With the rumor that Kofi is injured, I once again have my hopes up that Joe will finally get the belt! Probably gonna to walk away disappointed there though :(

Insp Gadget likes this.
  2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

For sports, I stream from here - http://livetv.sx/enx/allupcoming/ - and you can either set up your TV as an alternate monitor, or use something like Chromecast to send the signal to your TV.

Floodwire likes this.
  3. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Extreme enough :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

4. Floodwire

Floodwire near....FAR!...wherever you are

Very cool, thanks. I am not familiar with the rules on links so I won’t post the link I use, but if someone would tell me if it is allowable I’ll post it

Insp Gadget likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.