1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

That's fucking terrible Fred. I (and I'd believe all others as well) certainly hope that she does recover. She will definitely need your help when she does...(thinking positive for you).

Tycho, Insp Gadget, Dracoa and 2 others like this.
  2. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Oh fuck .... the family are with you Fred. Stay strong.

curiousFred likes this.
  3. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

You and your dear wife have every fucking ounce of our sympathy there is. Bests from here, Fred.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  4. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Thank you so much Insp. Gadget, my poor wife passed away app. 11.00 p.m. last night.
    Her heart could not be repaired, she never regained consciousness.
    I was allowed to sit by her side, holding her hand, kissing and cuddling her,
    there was no response, eventually the Oxygen tube was removed and a few minutes later she was gone.
    To say I am fucking distressed is putting it mildly. The flowers from our 61st anniversary are still alive on the table.
    It happened too sudden and too soon. I loved her to bits and will love her memory for the rest of my life.

MLN1932 likes this.
  5. Insp Gadget

Omg Fred, so very sad to hear.
    Yes, you will, and the feelings you experience from that love will themselves change over time.

At first so painful as to test you - but keep the thought in your heart that it will be the comfort of her memory which will slowly but surely overwhelm the pain.

Bests to you, Fred.

curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  6. Akbloke

Terribly sorry to hear this Fred. No words that I can come up with will be likely to compensate you for the loss you have. 61 years is quite a milestone to achieve together and there is a huge hole that she has created with her passing. Just know that you do have friends here who would like to help in some way - however small.

PS: and because this thread is what it is.......FUCK..!!!

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  7. Insp Gadget

Missed putting one amongst my words - apologies. Emotions of the fucking moment.

curiousFred likes this.
  8. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Fucking fuck!

After a platanus wedding (61 years) people have become a two-unity.
    The passing away from your beloved one will lead to emptiness, yet, there are so many memories.
    But, don't be afraid to ask for help on dark moments, it will be a pleasure for most to help you.

curiousFred, Insp Gadget and Akbloke like this.
  9. Akbloke

The Fucking Fuck Policeman fucking noticed this small fucking omission Insp.....but due to the exact reason you stated, decided that in this case, discretion was the better part. Our dear member has had a fucking huge hole suddenly appear in his life.....

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  10. londonboy49

That is sad to hear. Our thoughts are with you Fred. Please take care of yourself.

curiousFred likes this.
  11. curiousFred

Thank you all, I feel empty, my poor wife is at peace now, she had suffered enough.
    I have been crying, many neighbours have come to offer food, hugs etc.
    My so called friends can just fuck off, a phone call, we are so sorry, that was it.
    In our local shop the ladies hugged me and I cried with them.
    It is all so new and raw, we were always together, now half of me was torn away.
    I am crying a lot and could scream my fucking head off, but what's the use of that ?
    Thank you again.

Insp Gadget, londonboy49 and slisse like this.
  12. Insp Gadget

Hey there Fred,

Crying it out is a good thing, pal. And the way you can speak of things, too.

I hope a chuckle today will be okay.

[​IMG]

Tycho and curiousFred like this.
  13. londonboy49

Fucking tax forms. Last year they sneaked in a line that you had to tick without telling anyone, cost them millions in refunds. This year they left out a line completely, having to send out supplementary forms.

curiousFred likes this.
  14. Tycho

Tycho Trusted.Member

Hi Fred,

I know a little of how you feel. My mother and father were taken from me suddenly when I was a young man. Way before they could experience a daughter-in-law and grand-kids. I miss them every day. Just the thought of losing my loving wife fills me with dread and sorrow.

My sincerest sympathies.

curiousFred likes this.
  15. curiousFred

The fucking days have just rolled by and while I miss my wife so much, I realize she no longer had the
    strength to go on, her body and mind were failing her and thankfully she is at peace.
    She tried to the last to do all the house work, cooking, washing etc. but I had to do more and more to give her a spell or two. Plus ever since I had the radiation, my energy has been low.

I confess that I feel a sense of freedom despite everything, I would love to have her back, but my life is going to be lonely, I could not imagine having another woman moving into my life, besides who would have an old bloke like me, with one foot in the grave the other on a banana peel ?
    I fucking miss the hugs and cuddles.

Insp Gadget, slisse and Akbloke like this.
  16. curiousFred

Things are happening, I find fucking hard to comprehend, Thursday a young lady who works in a Supermarket
    gave me her mobile number and asked me to ring her. I was stunned, I am only 60 years older than her.
    Today another Supermarket lady brought me a home made cake and a kiss and a cuddle,
    I feel truly blessed that some people think that I am worthy of their care and attention.
    My cooking is becoming more adventurous and I opened a 1991 bottle of late picked Riesling for lunch,
    what a wonderful drink that was, apart from knocking the legs from under me, but I soon recovered.
    So while I badly miss my wife, life goes on regardless, I love the attention of the ladies.
    But none will ever come to live here. I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Akbloke, Insp Gadget and slisse like this.
  17. londonboy49

Get and fucking enjoy it :p

18. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Fred I am so sorry to hear of your loss. At least you were able to be with her, today so many people are deprived of that because of this fucking virus.
    In the end, all we really are is how we will be remembered, and I know she will be remembered fondly.
    Have a hug and a cuddle from a pussycat far away...........x0x0x0 :(

curiousFred likes this.
  19. curiousFred

I love a nice warm pussycat, thank you for your hugs and cuddles, I miss them more than anything.XXXXXX.

20. curiousFred

Today my wife was cremated, what an awful fucking word, what was a beautiful and loving wife & mother
    is now a container with ashes, the whole thing is just too much at present.

Neighbours call on me, to see whether I am o.k., I guess it will soon taper off, then the loneliness will really hit me.
    Sorry to go on and on, it was the worst thing of my whole life.