1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I think my fucking depression is starting to act up because I won't be scaring this year. Already back in VA they had the big "get together"/orientation at the place I worked at. I think I just need to get to a haunt and hope it helps, though I doubt it'd be as effective as actually being a scare actor. Fortunately there's one opening this Friday night. Unfortunately I work Friday night. Fucking sucks.

curiousFred likes this.
  2. Zajebant

Zajebant New Member

A really difficult day. Can't fucking function anymore. Glad it is over though.

3. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Well, for all you who supported me and wished me well, I have good news.
    The cancer has not spread out from my prostate, but there must be small remnants left
    of what they scraped out.
    Now to stop that from making a come back, I have to go onto tablets and injections,
    to stop any re-occurrence.
    Side effects, weight gain, impotence and maybe a big set of my very own tits, I hope not.
    Thank you all for your support, it helped me a lot to weather this storm.

Danny Boy 1966 and SecretWishes like this.
  4. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

I think that I can speak for all of us here Fred . We all care and we all wish you the best . Oh and tits are not such a bad thing really .

5. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

YAY! It's only stage I. Yeah... chemo frickin' sucks. What meds are they putting you on specifically?

Like SD said... they aren't that bad. I like mine. Then again, most guys do...

I'm more worried about the impotence I hope you don't get that.

Best Wishes to you

curiousFred and stepdad22 like this.
  6. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

Fred I wish you the best, and glad to hear you have a hold on this stuff. I lost my second wife to cancer, and don't wish it on anybody.
    As far as the whole breast thing goes, "It didn't happen unless you send pictures." (P.S. please shave the hairy nipples. LOL)

curiousFred likes this.
  7. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I can't believe that Cassandra Peterson (aka: Elvira) is 68 today. She's still fucking gorgeous. Next year though, she'll be a fun age. lol

Akbloke, curiousFred and pussycat like this.
  8. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

I am ready to FUCKIN' disown most of my extended family... restart a new life AGAIN...

sigh... if you believe or just want to, please send a prayer (or hundred) to help my brother, mother, and myself... we can certainly use it. Even if you don't believe, I'm sure your prayers are still heard.

-SecretWishes

Danny Boy 1966 and curiousFred like this.
  9. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Hoping that the following will fucking help:
    332_1000.jpg

10. incest_otter

incest_otter Trusted.Member

[​IMG]

Pretty much sums up my view. And man, it pisses me off how hung up and narrow minded and shaming society is about the human body.

Akbloke and curiousFred like this.
  11. china99uk

china99uk Trusted.Member

Fuckin Bunnies were awesome last night (South Sydney Rabbitoes):)

Akbloke likes this.
  12. curiousFred

Back again after my fucking old PC died, it was only 14 years old. Now I got the new one going, without any fucking help.
    I am felling better, but have yet to get my strength back.

Akbloke, stepdad22 and Danny Boy 1966 like this.
  13. Danny Boy 1966

I need a whole fucking case of those Slisse. I'm on blood thinners, and sometimes the least little scratch I need a bandaid.

stepdad22 likes this.
  14. slisse

May the fucking force be with you!

curiousFred likes this.
  15. Danny Boy 1966

Sorry to hear your fucking PC died, 14 is a good long life for a PC though. My last one lasted 12 fucking years, and only replaced it because Microsoft quit supporting Windows XP, and it was cheaper to buy new than fucking upgrade to 10.

Akbloke and curiousFred like this.
  16. slisse

Good to know for when you fucking cut yourself: sprinkle pepper on the cut.

Danny Boy 1966 likes this.
  17. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Tonight at work was so fucking dead they sent me (and the rest of us in my position) home 40 minutes before we were scheduled to go.

curiousFred likes this.
  18. curiousFred

Get as much light to your body as possible and try to overcome the awful feelings.
    I battle depression all the time, because my body is fucked by various ailments, now cancer as well.
    Work hard to stay positive. Good luck.

Akbloke and stepdad22 like this.
  19. curiousFred

Today is Wednesday, I got the shits Tuesday afternoon and have been shitting myself away ever since.
    Feeling weak and dehydrated, no sleep at night, just running to the fucking toilet.
    I didn't always make it to the toilet, washing crap out of undies.
    Now I am wearing incontinent knickers, will do in bed too to stay on the safe fucking side.
    My ass just explodes, it is not much fun. Drinking Camomile tea.
    So far nothing works, have to see our doctor anyway tomorrow, she may be able to get me back to normal.

20. slisse

It sometimes fucking helps to drink rice water.

curiousFred likes this.